greatest debut album? (1 Viewer)

John D'oh said:
some not yet mentioned:

B000000WCV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

kick225.jpg

arcade_fire_funeral_album.jpg

Good call with the arcade fire album, almost forgot about that!
But what about the unforgettable calssic-
Pancake Day by Mulligan & O'Hare?

And their brilliant follow up:
The Onion Ring

Mastered by Guy at the Exchange was Max Tundra's second album. Some Best Friend You Turned Out to Be (Warp) was his first.

Some that haven't been mentioned: (I think they're debuts)

Prodigy- Experience
Dead Kennedys- Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
crass- feeding of the 5000

I'm being de-repped at a furious rate for hating Astral Weeks.

Who know there were so many Volvo drivers on Thumped. When they finally open an Ikea in Ireland you can all sit in the cafateria together and listen to Astral Weeks to your hearts content.

Mormon Nailer said:
I'm being de-repped at a furious rate for hating Astral Weeks.

Who know there were so many Volvo drivers on Thumped. When they finally open an Ikea in Ireland you can all sit in the cafateria together and listen to Astral Weeks to your hearts content.

it's more for lame comparisons like this that you're being de-repped. well, thats why i did it anyhoo...

shitepipe said:
it's more for lame comparisons like this that you're being de-repped. well, thats why i did it anyhoo...

I can't listen to it without laughing. The nonsense lyrics, the air of stupid mysticism, the self congratulatory air of jazzy improvisation - I hate it all. I hear Madam George and all I feel is embarassed for the man.

Even if the album does sound pretty in places it really is overblown overearnest drivel.

The fact that the man has done nothing subsequently except grunt and squeal would indicate that he really never had anything to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back