Great new band! Blood Purge! (1 Viewer)

Ragnarok said:
if anyone is interested in revisionism sean hyland from the reo has a site that's pretty good for an introduction
www.geocities.com/hylandsite

...sign me up. torchlight procession round my gaff at six followed by me stuffing as many non nationals as I can into my oven.So..according to you the gas chambers and harvesting teeth for gold fillings were o.k. just a simple yes or no will do? no more links.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/beyond/factsheets/makhist/makhist8_prog10b.shtml

i am guessing that all you people are against israels persecution of palestine. if it wasn't for sympathy from the holoco$t israel would never have existed. israel wouldn't exist now if it wasn't for the usa. my point is the usa is run by jews, this can be proven!! whats going on in palestine would not be allowed to go on anywhere else in the civilised world. so either israel are barbaians or they are protected by the jewnited states of america.

Latex lizzie said:
...sign me up. torchlight procession round my gaff at six followed by me stuffing as many non nationals as I can into my oven.So..according to you the gas chambers and harvesting teeth for gold fillings were o.k. just a simple yes or no will do? no more links.
no gas chambers are not ok and no they didn't exist!

Ragnarok said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/beyond/factsheets/makhist/makhist8_prog10b.shtml

i am guessing that all you people are against israels persecution of palestine. if it wasn't for sympathy from the holoco$t israel would never have existed. israel wouldn't exist now if it wasn't for the usa. my point is the usa is run by jews, this can be proven!! whats going on in palestine would not be allowed to go on anywhere else in the civilised world. so either israel are barbaians or they are protected by the jewnited states of america.

so you never answered a simple yes/no question! we know for a fact that the gas chambers exsisted. Did you agree with hitlers policy of the "final solution" yes? or no?

suggested reading for ragnarok

the autobiography of malcolm x

if this is a man , primo levi

I know why the caged bird sings , maya angelou

how to win friends and influence people , Dale Carnegie

Latex lizzie said:
so you never answered a simple yes/no question! we know for a fact that the gas chambers exsisted. Did you agree with hitlers policy of the "final solution" yes? or no?
i and so many more know for a fact they didn't exist. how can i answer a question about agreeing or disagreeing with something that i know didn't happen??? the final solution was as it says in the minute of the wansee conference of 1942 was to emmigrate all of the jews out of europe, not exterminate them. so in that case yes i do agree, but i do not agree with the 'final solution' that you think happend and i do not agree that it happened.

ragnarok. all this posting of links reminds me of arguing with fundamentalist christians - all they do is quote the bible to you. which kind of misses the point.

'why is white power good?'
'because this white power website says so!'

i have no intentions of tracking you down and giving you a hiding... :) but i'd love to know a little bit more about you. what makes a guy come up with these kind of views? was there a particular moment that started you on this path? ever been beaten up by a black guy? ever had an asian spill your pint? ever had a jew steal your girlfriend? ever had a girlfriend?

i don't mean to be facetious, but i'm more interested in what made you believe these things than what you actually believe. middle class? good education? poor social skills? enough love in your life? show us the man behind the manifesto!

i think you haven't had enough hugs. all this nazi stuff is a cry for help. maybe i could give you a hug. i'm 6'4" and have a shaved head. you seem to have a hard on for guys like me!

Ragnarok, do you have any idea how unconvincing your arguments are? "People who run things are evil - to prove it look at a website from this lunatic". Are you against people running things? If so, then why are you supporting organisations of any sort?

I wish I could call this sophistry, but it lacks the required intelligence

So where did all the european Jews go? Hollywood?

You don't seem to have a link to the minutes of the Wannsee conference. Could you find one for me?

Ragnarok said:
i and so many more know for a fact they didn't exist. how can i answer a question about agreeing or disagreeing with something that i know didn't happen??? the final solution was as it says in the minute of the wansee conference of 1942 was to emmigrate all of the jews out of europe, not exterminate them. so in that case yes i do agree, but i do not agree with the 'final solution' that you think happend and i do not agree that it happened.

Ragnarok said:

..so everyone (including a mixed force of us and u.k troops) testimony and the camp guards and prisoners at belsen all the photos and doccuments at the time produced at trials ,in newspapers etc.. and the six million vanished families were made up? you sir are bonkers.If you weren't ridiculed by right thinking people I'd say you were dangerous. But youre laughable.

that's me too... i want to know the man behind the myth. you're more like a curiousity... you don't make me want to read about jews or hitler or anything, i'm just curious as to what made you adopt all these views. for everything you say, there's going to be someone somewhere who'll say it didn't happen. and vice-versa. what made you chose the side you did? genuinely curious.

Buckrake said:
i have no intentions of tracking you down and giving you a hiding... :) but i'd love to know a little bit more about you. what makes a guy come up with these kind of views? was there a particular moment that started you on this path? ever been beaten up by a black guy? ever had an asian spill your pint? ever had a jew steal your girlfriend? ever had a girlfriend?

yeah, that's kinda similar to my point about lord of the rings... there's all these isolated 'facts' or 'incidents'... but the way you forge links between them is amazing. i'd still love to hear your explanation of some guys on the stormfront using white elves and men on horses with swords as symbols/icons for white supremacy. i would really love to get an explanation for it.

I like this bit from the registration process at stormfront...
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

spiritualtramp said:
suggested reading for ragnarok

the autobiography of malcolm x

if this is a man , primo levi

I know why the caged bird sings , maya angelou

how to win friends and influence people , Dale Carnegie

You are a clown, while Ragnarok may hate Malcom X, Malcom X sure as shit hated people like Primo Levi as much as Ragnarok does. Dissing a white power fascist by applauding a black power fascist. As I said, you`re a clown.

Buckrake said:
ragnarok. all this posting of links reminds me of arguing with fundamentalist christians - all they do is quote the bible to you. which kind of misses the point.
Fuck yeah I got stuck beside one of these bastards on a plane over the Summer. Can you imagine? You can't get up and walk away. You can't slam the front door on him. You can't jump out the window. You can't turn round and start talking to someone else. Like an eejit of course I started debating the whole Darwin/evolution thing with him which was a big mistake and what made it worse was that he was a thoroughly nice and polite elderly man.

Typical exchange:

Him: "Do you know there are fish fossils on top of enormous mountains in Utah?"
Me: "No"
Him: "Do you know how they got there?"
Me: "Eh, no"
Him: "They were left there after the flood"
Me: "But the flood is a myth/story"
Him: "No it really happened"
Me: "How do you know that?"
Him: "Because it says so in the bible"
Me: "I'm sure that's not the reason there are fish on top of mountains"
Him: "What other reason could there be?"
Me: "I dont know but I imagine if I was a geologist or a paleontologist I would be able to tell you"
Him: "But their theories are all wrong"
Me: "How do you know that?"
Him "Because they contradict what it says in the bible"

Eventually he started trying to convince me about all the prophesies in the bible that have come through and started in on the whole Israelites/1948/Zionism thing and at that point I realised that I was going to have to either (a) have a huge flight with him that would surely end in me being man-handled to the ground by some sort of air marshall person and incarcerated forever in some prison in Cleveland (b) jump out the window or (c) shut him up somehow so I turned and stared him in the face and said in a very serious voice "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO STOP THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW!". And he said "Oh?! Why's that?" and I said " ... because .... because ..... I have to read my book!" and stuck my nose in it and didn't look up for the next 20 minutes. Incredibly this worked though he did have a parting shot about Darwin as we got off the plane .....

So the moral of the story is ... lads, just get off the plane when you can. It's not worth it.

I didn't bother my hole to read any of this thread so can someone summarise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back