Great new band! Blood Purge! (3 Viewers)

snakybus said:
ah you see he's right!

why is he right? because he is!

I've heard all of your arguments and I've read your literature, and my conclusion is: you are dumb. I think this hatred of the jews is funny. No, it's funny, really!

"duh, Hitler hated jews, so I hate jews, even though I'm Irish and don't know any jews"

how many of the world's leaders are jewish? Apart from the leaders in Israel? No really, I might be wrong, p[lease tell me. Oh and while you're at it, what planet do you live on?

And anyway, even if the jews did "rule the world" a la Mars Attacks, what would be wrong with that? Pretty smart bunch if you ask me. Answer me that, please. No really, please answer me that.
i do not hate jews just because hitler hates them. you are dumb to think that. jewish world leaders, none, besides as you mention israel. how much of the music industry, the media, hollywood, tv is controlled by them, nearly all of it!! that kind of power is worth more than ruling a few nations directly as the world is influenced by all of the above. what would be wrong with jews ruling the world?? so you're telling me you would be happy with a tiny minority ruling a massive majority. revolutions happen when you have that scenario.

Latex lizzie said:
..dont be so dumb anto!..as we nazis all know its directed by a jew! propaganda innit? durrrrr
correct. it is pure shite. schindler wasn't such a nice man as the film made out either

Ragnarok said:
we are losing the world to non-whites. whites will be a minority soon. what about women? well if blacks are physically supeior (i am sure you agree) then we and they are not equal!!! that's one simple example.
there we go again. c'mon are you actually taking the piss.

Ragnarok said:
correct. it is pure shite. schindler wasn't such a nice man as the film made out either
From what i heard, Oskar Schindler was a philandering, womanising, grafting crook. But he was a philandering, womanising, grafting crook that managed to save a whole lot of people from the scum you seem to admire so much.

You on the other hand are a third level educated, middle class upstanding citizen.

So where does that leave us?

Philandering, womanising, grafting crook = Hero to a nation

Third level educated, middle class upstanding citizen = Cunt.

Q.E.D.

Ah.....
so very very very very wrong.

The glorious Celts you seem to be so in love with originate from India. Over several centuries they moved from India, through the Middle East and then finally settling in Europe. So Celts can hardly claim to be pure white!

As for racial segregation... well, how do you explain the multi-racial society of the United States dominating the world economy?

You should read anthropology. Because you don't. And I know you don't because if you did then you would know that those theories you were hinting at were discredited almost a century ago. They were discredited because it's complete nonsense.

And as for this guns you were talking about... well, okay... then why didn't China take over Europe in the 13th century?... seeing as they had gunpowder. It's "Whites" who decided to systematically kill people with it.

Fair enought, it is a case that Europe colonised Africa. But boy did Britain, France et al do a terrible job. There are examples of where very stupid whites tried to impose European farm practices in this continent which were at odds with the natural environment - thereby destroying the land and making it unproductive. You must remember that Africa was conquered Africa because Europe was excessively violent.

It's grand you being proud of being Irish. But by discrediting peoples of other backgrounds to highten your own identity points towards a fundamental lack of esteem in your own identity.

A person who is comfortable with what they've achieved, with their own identity can look at others and appreciate them for who they are and what they're about.

Ragnarok said:
rubbish. mixing whites with whites is the only way. you should read a bit of racial athropology. facts, statistics and history says that mixing non whites with whites is very bad for whites and the nations it takes place. whites are disappearing. we created this world. we conquered africa, they didn't conquer us (although that what it seems like now). if blacks are so great why did we go all the way to them with guns while they were running around with spears and were thousands of years behind?

I've noticed that racists and religious fundamentalists (of all creeds) are people seeking simple answers in a complex world.

I've been to a few places and your opinions just don't stand up to reality. In the mid nineties I scrubbed toilets in Munich. The only people who did these jobs were Turks and Irish students. A booming economy letting foreigners do all the shit jobs, sound familiar?

Like many Irish, I spent a good deal of the summer living in a campsite. I was awoken by flashlight in the middle of a torrential rain storm at 2am and made pack up all my belongings and leave the campsite.

This was because a lot of the irish weren't paying full rent and lying about how many people were in their tent. The fact that people in my tent weren't was irrelevant. The staff of the campsite were Germans and

white South Africans who were happy enough to smoke our weed and drink our beer a few nights previously. Perhaps you feel a solidarity with Germans ad South Africans? Are you shocked that they could treat their fellow whites in such a manner?

I worked on building sites in London for a while alongside eastern europeans, Irish, Australians and people from all over africa. No surprise that the Irish and the English showed themselves to be racist behind the backs of their African co-workers. The Nigerians were despised by most other africans too I took this with a pinch of salt as the truth was written on the toilet walls; every time I went for a piss, right beside such jems as "I hate that coon who works the gate" was graffiti labeling me and my countrymen terrorists. The only people ever to treat me like a nigger were white.

I spent a month in Morocco and was robbed at knife point by a junkie outside a bus station - so what? there are junkies waiting for outside every piss-stained bus station in the world.

I did find it irritating that everyone seemed to trying to sell me rugs but it reminded me of the bullshit we feed gullible americans in garish golf sweaters. After refusing to spend any money in one shop

I was brought tea and food for the afternoon just because I played them a few tunes on a mandolin. Try to imagine this happening in O'Carrols or some such shithole in Dublin.

My prejudices have also been confirmed by encountering other cultures. For example I would feel uneasy If i heard a woman I cared about was going out with an arab because of they way some arab societies treat women. I know this is just social conditioning - It's not so long ago irish women teachers and civil servants had to retire upon marriage. The more our society has moved away from catholicism the better life has gotten for women. The same will happen female circumcisers in Africa when they stop listening to patriarchs twisting the Koran to their own ends. Cut and paste as many out of context Darwin quotes as you like but you won't convince me another race is morally inferior.

I'll finish back in Ireland. I also come from a 3rd level educated, middle class background. Teaching in Dublin's most deprived areas has reminded me of how lucky I am. Is the high level of illiteracy in these schools also the product of genetics? Although changed forever, Ireland has remained "white" and "Pure" longer than any country in western Europe but we've always had our own white niggers to shit upon. I'm talking about the people who have been ignored for so long that voting for Sinn Fein in the last election started to seem like a good idea.

You are deluded, As long as you are selective about your reading, stay out of poverty, stay inside your own group of narrow-minded friends, you won't have to find out that nobody else gives a fuck how white or pure you are.

By the way, Blood Purge are an inferior band. I can prove this beyond doubt with a link to stuff written by people who think like i do: http://www.thumped.com/bbs/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=146406
That's it, I'm off to record with a black italian who writes reggae songs in Irish. It's already too late for purity. .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back