Great new band! Blood Purge! (1 Viewer)

broken arm said:
their most recent promo shot

mem06.jpg
hmm, dont think much of Meros new stage costume

Tokey said:
Aaaaah Good old Stormfront.org ......

I used to think that they were really dangerous and worrying, that was until I checked thier site every few weeks and all they actualy do is give out about Samantha Mumba and say how they can't organize any rallies as their afraid of us "reds" attacking them. :D

Bunch of muppets. :)
I thought the same about Stormfront but now i find it hard to stop laughing at how pathetic the whole front thing is. bunch of muppets is right.

although one of the muppet groups called Celtic Wolves (dont laugh) are posting 'anti-chinatown' stickers up in parts of the city. According to themself/ves

we passed out hundreds of anti "chinatown" flyers and afterwards plastered the area with c.w. stickers.
we will continue to take to streets to spread the white nationalist message and let the people of ireland know that we will not sit back and watch our race and nation die...
Its hard not to laugh but if I see said stickers Ill add my mark, with a marker.!ninjaaaa

broken arm said:
I thought the same about Stormfront but now i find it hard to stop laughing at how pathetic the whole front thing is. bunch of muppets is right.

although one of the muppet groups called Celtic Wolves (dont laugh) are posting 'anti-chinatown' stickers up in parts of the city. According to themself/ves

Its hard not to laugh but if I see said stickers Ill add my mark, with a marker.!ninjaaaa

Ha ha Deadly

Did ye actually check out Ragnarok's home page. It's fucking class
He has those Celtic Wolves tools on it as well

http://geocities.com/ireland_awake

Such drivel I have never seen in my life.

The "100 Facts about Blacks" is my favorite - Basicaly saying that Black people are stupid 100 times. At least they don't repeat themselves :D

the celtic wolves website said:
In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera.
Even if Darwin did say this (which he didn't - he said that a naturalist, lacking any other information, might judge two specimens of different human races to be distinct species), it wouldn't mean it is true. Sometimes smart people get things wrong - Einstein, for instance, pooh-poohed quantum theory and put forward (and later repudiated) the idea that gravity becomes repulsive at great distances

edit: actually I don't know why I posted that here, it's not as if any member of celtic wolves is actually going to read what I said ...

egg_ said:
edit: actually I don't know why I posted that here, it's not as if any member of celtic wolves is actually going to read what I said ...

Do ya think they'd listen to ya even if they did read it.......... :D

To them your just a meddling "red " who is interfering with ze Fuhrer's plan for global domination!!!!!

"Aheem.....Blop"

egg_ said:
Even if Darwin did say this (which he didn't - he said that a naturalist, lacking any other information, might judge two specimens of different human races to be distinct species), it wouldn't mean it is true. Sometimes smart people get things wrong - Einstein, for instance, pooh-poohed quantum theory and put forward (and later repudiated) the idea that gravity becomes repulsive at great distances

Egg - I am tired of you ragging on Einstein - he made a few mistakes, but let the guy live. Even I wasn't convinced by quantum theory when it first came along; admit it, most of us thought it was really for goths who hang out at the central bank.

all i can do is laugh at you 'people'! it's a pity we have so many reds in ireland, at least they spend their valuable time on forum boards talking about punk music and how much they hate nazis. although we have too many reds, i am very pleased that ones we have are so worthless! all you do is moan on forums! yes there are a lot of wasters of stormfront too but you really hate it when we get out there and do something for what we believe in, ie. the two things this thread has mentioned, blood purge; a band singing about what they believe in and the celtic wolves; a group of dedicated individuals who will do activism for what they believe in. it seems as if this really hurts you! oh well! carry on entertaining!

jesus. jesus. if i ever caught someone sticking up an anti-chinatown sticker, i would punch the head off them, seriously. i saw some of those stuck on lamposts around where we practice and two asian girls walked by while we were moving gear and one of them pointed at the stickers and just looked at her friend with the scared/sad look. and because we were there, they probably thought it was us. i can't remember being that annoyed about anything in a really really long time. i would seriously kick seven shades of shite out of someone if i caught them doing that... like how do you tackle that kind of thing? chances are they'd have a couple of mates with them at the time, it's the the kind of thing you do solo. no bravery required. how do you get it into these people's heads how cruel/retarded/pointless the whole thing is? i mean without actually killing them? i hate violence, but that made me so angry. i think people like that should be fucking tortured until the repent/leran the error of their ways. it would be nice to think you could sit them down and explain stuff to them but then a knife in the heart would solve it much quicker. pure race, our country. jesus christ. smashy smashy. yo, we're ALL monkies. yo, CHEVY CHASE owns the world, no one else. hands up who doesn't understand this... smashy smashy.

hag said:
it would be nice to think you could sit them down and explain stuff to them but then a knife in the heart would solve it much quicker.
Trouble with confronting people like CW is chances are they probably are all massive, like Jeff Woad or something ('I'm gonna pull your head off - no! please don't pull my head off! - I'm gonna pull your head off, cos I don't like your head!).

i cant explain in type how angry it makes me but then I have the opposite reaction when I heard those tracks. I couldnt stop laughing at how moronic it was - it took a leap of faith to realise it wasnt a joke. but if i see any posters/flyers up they are coming down and if I see some monkey handing out flyers I will ........ assess the situation ;)

i heard they only let people into stormfront who can't spell their own names...

"hello, my name is dave8dick"

i heard they only let people into stormfront who can't go to the toilet on their own...

"hello, please help me wipe my bottom"

i heard they only let people into stormfront who can't tie their shoes...

"hello, please help me tie my shoes, i'm very stupid"

i'll continue this tomorrow.

you know what? i bet most of those idiots haven't told their mammies they're into this shit coz if they did, they'd get their asses kicked by their mammies. stupid spas.

hee hee :D

i can't believe i'm still in work... look at the time!

Ragnarok said:
all i can do is laugh at you 'people'! it's a pity we have so many reds in ireland, at least they spend their valuable time on forum boards talking about punk music and how much they hate nazis. although we have too many reds, i am very pleased that ones we have are so worthless! all you do is moan on forums! yes there are a lot of wasters of stormfront too but you really hate it when we get out there and do something for what we believe in, ie. the two things this thread has mentioned, blood purge; a band singing about what they believe in and the celtic wolves; a group of dedicated individuals who will do activism for what they believe in. it seems as if this really hurts you! oh well! carry on entertaining!
There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start.

..what a bunch of goons. Bet they haven't enought sense to know that hitlers plan for Ireland was pretty much the same as the jews/gypsy solution..so it's like hooray for nazis! and now off to the ovens with us! d'oh.

Ragnarok said:

i couldn't give a shit about reds / punks / nazis; all i'm saying is those bands totally suck. at least a lot of the sketchy norweigan bands put out some deadly records. oh and the first skrewdriver album is deadly etc...
try making decent music. although it does kinda make me glad that the worst WP music i've heard is from ireland.

andrew

check this out... a thread from stormfront:

"It Seems Aragorn Likes Negro Queens!"

ULVER: Yup... Viggo is dating a negro! :D
electric: pics? You seem a bit too happy about this. Odd.
Theoden: There's one in the music and Entertainment Forum
ULVER: HAPPY?
mad.gif
Please...just kinda ruined me going to see the movie. Maybe it's just "slave booty."
diabloblanco14: Who the hell is Viggo???
vrhbosna: Viggo Mortenson, actor playing Aragorn. supposedly he agreed to play Aragorn after his son gave him thumbs up.
smile.gif

JohnJoyTree: Maybe we should remember he's just an actor. Also that this is some bit of tattle in a low-class newspaper.

i'm finding it very hard to believe these people are serious... or have any brains whatsoever. how on earth do they get to this kind of standpoint? the idea of someone latching on to a ficticious character in a book, simply because they ride a horse and brandish a sword, and adopting that persona as some kind of figurehead for white supremacy and then bitching about him because the actor that played him in a moive dates a black girl... i'd have to be completely out of my mind on acid to come up with something like that, seriously. stormfront? stupidbum more like.

I had a jamming session with yer man who started up Funeral Winter. Never shut up about his nazi shite, the big eejit.

And anyone who hasn't heard Ketzer, believe me, you're not missing anything. Fuuuuuck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back