Gout (1 Viewer)

fuck, you've got some great stuff on both them sites dregin. i believe a downloading binge is in order....

Is there any other sites similar with stuff to download?... it's free and all, not like rapidhare and the likes.

don't know if it was on purpose or not, but just noticed that your site is a personal site not a band site. Myspace will only let you upload 4 songs. The Dwarves site has got six or seven, they must have paid.

well there's a bands signup section but that only allows you 4 songs also according to http://signup.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandjoin
there may be a way to get more music on there - it's really hard to find information on this.

but yeah some bands have loads of songs. i think they're hosting them on a different site and generating an mp3 player for myspace which i've already done with www.profile-tweak.com, so now i need somewhere to dump the mp3's.

first unrealsed demo the best ,for what its worth demo great,7" great if you got one that played well. album good but the live gig ten times better were best with original drummer,second drummer good.tophi flogging a dead horse.

ive pics from early days right through to tophi time ...pm me your email and ill send them on once ive set up me scanner.

some facts for your myspace they also played a tour of italy and a few US gigs.
the lads played in kilkenny punk bands coruption and the sucking runts pre gout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back