Gout (1 Viewer)

Gotta go to college tonight so going to miss the gig unfortunately but will be around town all Saturday day next for warmup drinks before the Skint gig. Stanto actually had given me the CD on Saturday night and I put it beside me on the couch then sat on it and snapped it. Luckily it was only a CDR and he still has the original :)

That was Friday night.

It's a little known fact that Ken Sweeney's brother used to play bass in Gout.

and he had a beautiful Rickenbacker bass...

So it was.....when you stay up from Friday til Monday morning it's hard to tell what happend when.

Where did you get to anyway?

Went to try and see Eoin's gig then to seomra spraoi. I'm pretty confused meself with what happened over the weekend. Didn't manage to get back to Letterkenny til late last night. I know I defo owe ya a few pints on the 27th.

Nah don't be worrying about silly things like that at all.

Do you still have that Halloween mask? I think mines melted to the ground in the international.

Went to try and see Eoin's gig then to seomra spraoi. I'm pretty confused meself with what happened over the weekend. Didn't manage to get back to Letterkenny til late last night. I know I defo owe ya a few pints on the 27th.

Nah don't be worrying about silly things like that at all.

Do you still have that Halloween mask? I think mines melted to the ground in the international.

I still have mine alright. Was telling the lads in college about the masks, I think maybe I shouldn't have. That was some funny shit though.

i've been working on a myspace page. well i started on it but then realised that getting it to look good was a pain.

http://www.myspace.com/gouthardcore

if anyone out there has some experience with editing myspace profiles and putting lots of songs up please get in touch cause i'd like to make it look a bit better and put up all the songs (maybe eventually demo and 7" ones too if i can talk the band members into it) for download.

there's loads of profile editors, just type "myspace layout" into google.
Stick up the demo! "One Chord" is amazing!

yeah i'll play round with layout stuff.

anyone got any recommendations for places to upload loads of mp3's for the player and for download?

also if anyone's got any pics please let me know - they just about pre-dated digital cameras but i think they were getting common by the time tophi were playing.

don't know if it was on purpose or not, but just noticed that your site is a personal site not a band site. Myspace will only let you upload 4 songs. The Dwarves site has got six or seven, they must have paid.

I should have some tophi pics somehwere. I'll have a look but it could take a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back