Goodbye 2009 (1 Viewer)

Sweetie

Website
www.sleepthieves.net
I'm not sad to see you go! This year I've lived in three houses, had my car broken into or damaged 6 times, crashed into a taxi on my bike, and today survived a tyre blow out on the road to Galway.

on the positive side, I live in a nice house now, and released an ep and single this year.

I'm looking forward to 2010, Saturn has stopped renegading my sign .|..|

was 2009 a good year for you?

2009 was a really good year.

I learnt that change is the only constant and it is truly great to be alive.

2010 is going to be even better.

Happy new year everybody. :)

2009 was horrendous, my job was in constant peril and was practically on a week to week contract, my aunt died,my other aunt had a heart attack and had emergency surgery in Beaumont and my dog was in UCD vet hospital for 15 days on deaths door and my band disbanded. Fuck 2009- you have been a pain in the tits, roll on 2010.

Definately the hardest year of me life

Me Nana died moved house 5 times , 7 year relationship broke up , moved out of new gaf we bought on exams eve back in mams house , did the whole looking for house , getting mortgage , getting out of mortgage thing , realized I'd lost touch with all me old mates so all the top stressful things I can think of :-( Plus all me equiptment is in boxes again .

On the mend now and will be sorted as soon as i get me drummer! 2010 will be a special one!

Definately the hardest year of me life

Me Nana died moved house 5 times , 7 year relationship broke up , moved out of new gaf we bought on exams eve back in mams house , did the whole looking for house , getting mortgage , getting out of mortgage thing , realized I'd lost touch with all me old mates so all the top stressful things I can think of :-( Plus all me equiptment is in boxes again .

On the mend now and will be sorted as soon as i get me drummer! 2010 will be a special one!

fuck 2009 matey, we shall move on to bigger and better things in 2010!plus you still have your old buddy-me!!!!and those cretinous other two I hang out with.I'll find you a drummer...

fuck 2009 matey, we shall move on to bigger and better things in 2010!plus you still have your old buddy-me!!!!and those cretinous other two I hang out with.I'll find you a drummer..

Thanks Rach!

found you one

283174.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back