Good Theatre (1 Viewer)

i haven't seen the latter two you talk about but every time I go see something I'm always hoping it'll live up to that experience. so far, it's never been matched. do you know if either of those plays will be shown any time soon?

Don't think so , there's sometimes tiny productions down the country you only hear about when it's too late, but presumably with the exposure he's been getting recently someone'll cook one up. Hope so.

Romeo and Juliet at the Abbey is the bomb.

The rain machine is awesome. 2 rows from the front and didnt get wet.

Romeo and Juliet at the Abbey is the bomb.

The rain machine is awesome. 2 rows from the front and didnt get wet.

i've been flirting with the idea to see this but am always dubious about modernised pays - so this one's good, yeah?

i've been flirting with the idea to see this but am always dubious about modernised pays - so this one's good, yeah?

I thought so. Very good production, strong performances, humourous, hottt Juliet and THE RAIN MACHINE with added thunder.

Maybe its just that im obsessed with storms???

Nah, really good i thought.

also - am I wrong in thinking one of the Dudleys works in the Gate?

Yuss. Hello.

That Francesca Annis is a very nice lady. She gives us sweets. And she starred in 2 episodes of Danger Man with Patrick McGoohan.

Sooo, anyone booked their tickets for the upcoming dublin theatre festival? Oh I feel all organised. I'm going to see Vanessa Redgrave in the Joan Didion Magical Thinking thing. Very exciting. Also Fiona Shaw in the Beckett play. Hedda Gabler in The Gate and a Kafka play with the Nick Cave music where they stick the set to the ceiling and people swing off it or something.. I might have imagined that last bit. I'm VERY excited. Yeayyy!

Kafka play with the Nick Cave music where they stick the set to the ceiling and people swing off it or something.. I might have imagined that last bit. I'm VERY excited. Yeayyy!

Whats this called then? its sounds like it'd be brilliantly pretentious.

If anyone has 2 spare tickets for "No Man's Land" at the Gate, give me a shout.

Meant to book it ages ago but....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back