Good man Wayne Rooney ? (1 Viewer)

I think the point was, why come out with this business now? Why not last August, or in January?
when did the "revelations" come out? after the xfer window shut? i'd say fergie had a few words, and wayne probably thought, fuck you old man. also, he's been dropped a couple of times. as for jan, a man who has to take a mistress, as it were, while his wife is pregnant, doesn't strike me a man with a great deal of patience. probably all the fifa 11 hes been playing attention span is fucked.

sorry i got called away there...and have totally forgotten the point i was...what are we talking about?

Everyone hates Rooney but unless you're a united supporter it's a bit funny that he's shafting someone that has been widely disliked by fans for over 2 decades.

when did the "revelations" come out? after the xfer window shut?

September 5th.

This just in ....... Nothing....that is all

From BBC
1902: BREAKING NEWS
Manchester United have released the following statement after a day of meetings between chief executive David Gill, Sir Alex Ferguson and representatives of Wayne Rooney: "We are aware that there is intense public and media interest on the club at the moment, but there are no developments of note to report today. I can confirm a number of meetings have taken place today, including with the player's representative. The outcome of those meetings will become clear in the near future. In the meantime, fans are asked to be patient."

liverpool lads should have thought of that for masch and alonso. i mean they had balaclavas on and all, but running away quietly with the family silver obviously doesn't have quite the persuasive power of death threats.

do you think they were all watching looking for eric?

I bet this lad feels a bit stupid now
article-1321997-0BAE0063000005DC-568_634x370.jpg

It's all a big sneaky scheme to get more cash out of the Glaziers. That's the theory which someone just came up with on the radio, which doesn't seem implausible. A Ferguson masterstroke, perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back