Good man Wayne Rooney ? (2 Viewers)

washingcattle

Contributor
Of course not he's a shambolic cunt of the highest order but it seems the one man in the one man team is fucking off.

Across the city to the middle eastlands ?

Spain ?

Liverpool ?

Back to Goodison ? LOL.

Time will tell.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-United-full-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-statement.html

Part of me feels almost sorry for Fergie here. Then I remember he's a complete cunt and I laugh my balls off. So Judas let you down did he Fergie ? AAAWWWWWW poor you.

poor fergie,he should have just packed it in a few years back when he won the champions league again,cant see united winning anything this season and they're hardly gonna spend rooney's transfer fee on new players.it's all downhill from here for them.
Rooney is a fucking clown though.

I'd say it would have been in the ball park of £100 mil as an asking price at that stage I mean we're probably forgetting the amount of british media hyperbole that was surrounding him at the time. He could walk on fucking water in May. I'd imagine he'll go for 40-50 at the most now.

We got £25.6 for him so for them to make anything less than £20 mil profit will probably be considered a failure. But who knows. one things for sure wherever he goe the prozzies will be queueing up for their piece of the moneypie.

even if they got 40 mil,its still 15 on top of what they paid and they got some good service out of him,if they go looking for more they might not get it,i think the only clubs with a realistic chance of going after him are probably city,real and possibly inter.

£40m would be doing well, there's not a lot of places that could afford to pay him what he'd want and most of those probably don't need a forward that badly. Not that that ever stopped Real.

Isn't Ibrahimovic already at Milan with a fixed price at the end of the season (edit - yes he is, €24m in the summer, but the loan for the season was probably in the seven figures as well)? I don't think he'd be tippy tappy enough for Barca either.

That'd be enough for a decent down payment on Rooney so.

Really hard to see where he'd go though. Real seems the only option really. He seemed to get on well with Ronaldo Mournho was a fan and the money is there. Chelsea or City and he'll be in the firing line from the media and the fans even more than he is now. This whole debacle seems to be an attempt to get away from England as much as Fergie.

Still he's cunt enough to go to City or Chelsea he's proven that in the past.

As annoyed as I am that he's leaving if we could get stupid money for him then all well and good. He'll never have a season like he did last year and that aside he averages 1 goal every 3 so an out and out striker like Benzima, Lorente even Bent (proven track record against big teams, Fergie could put him under his wing..... like he did Rooney) would be an ideal replacement.

The thing that gets me the most is United fans complaining that he's going and that he's not being loyal even though he said "United are a huge club and he never wants to leave" what the fuck do they expect, this is the man who said "once a blue always a blue" then legged it as soon as a big pay deal came through then bad mouthed David Moyles (the man who took a risk bringing him through the ranks) in his book.

We got £25.6 for him so for them to make anything less than £20 mil profit will probably be considered a failure. But who knows. one things for sure wherever he goe the prozzies will be queueing up for their piece of the moneypie.

And you'll get 25% of anything above what United paid for him.

Isn't Ibrahimovic already at Milan with a fixed price at the end of the season (edit - yes he is, €24m in the summer, but the loan for the season was probably in the seven figures as well)? I don't think he'd be tippy tappy enough for Barca either.

I think he'd suit Barca quite well. When he's on form he links up with his team mates quite well. And he's certainly got the workrate to fit into their pressing game

From what i've read this whole debacle began before any reported fallout about prozzies and fake ankle injuries. So, there must be something else unsettling him. Cash money and an agent with a vested interest in a transfer maybe?

That line about giving him "financial advice" from Feguson was bizarre. "Yes, you really would be better off taking this £100k per week here than the £300k you'd get down the road. Seriously."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back