GOOD FRIDAY ME ARSE (3 Viewers)

Aldis was fucking sold out of Brassieres.grabbed a couple of flagons and hit lidl for there french lagers.close one but.

Surely a 6 pack is pretty pointless though? I mean you'll only be getting the goo on ya and it'll be gone and you won't be able to get anymore!

My Good friday stash is already starting to look a bit anaemic.......ACK!

Haveta call over to me Ma's 2moro and skab some gargle(me auld lads half on the wagon till his new hip takes)

Surely a 6 pack is pretty pointless though? I mean you'll only be getting the goo on ya and it'll be gone and you won't be able to get anymore!
Na, I'll probably spend most of the day chasing the young fella around the house trying to stop him destroying the place, then crash and burn. I figure I'll get through maybe 2 cans before I pass out...

Na, I'll probably spend most of the day chasing the young fella around the house trying to stop him destroying the place, then crash and burn. I figure I'll get through maybe 2 cans before I pass out...

What?? Lamest excuse for not enjoying yerself ever.Have ye never heard of CONVERGENCE?

Its basically when all your worlds are colliding,you sit them down and make them cooperate.

Thanks to CONVERGENCE i've successfully looked after scores of kids whilst being mashed off me gourd on boz boz aAND cider and hazh.

I'd reccomend taking a leaf out of auld Shneakys 6pack and smoking it but its already too late.

Cos you've fuck all gorilla juice.

TONY,MY BEST MATE EVER,THAT MEANS THERE IS 4 CANS LEFT!
GIVE YE 7 SQID 4 THEM?
OR MAYBE AN ONLINE AUCTION ON EIRECORE?

The auld red ink is'nt looking too sharp now Antique Riced.

What secret wine shop there is no secret wine shop.

I've looked for the simpsons clip where lenny keeps saying shhhhut up to carl but I can't find it.

so heres other Lenny and Carl related gems instead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What?? Lamest excuse for not enjoying yerself ever.Have ye never heard of CONVERGENCE?

Its basically when all your worlds are colliding,you sit them down and make them cooperate.

Thanks to CONVERGENCE i've successfully looked after scores of kids whilst being mashed off me gourd on boz boz aAND cider and hazh.

I'd reccomend taking a leaf out of auld Shneakys 6pack and smoking it but its already too late.

Cos you've fuck all gorilla juice.

Your ideas intrigue me - I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
And no, I haven't started drinking yet - I better start soon before I get fired from punk. On that note, I just found half a bottle of bucky I'd forgotten about, hiding behind my many wine bottles :D

Your ideas intrigue me - I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
And no, I haven't started drinking yet - I better start soon before I get fired from punk. On that note, I just found half a bottle of bucky I'd forgotten about, hiding behind my many wine bottles :D

Score.

Taking it easy myself so just got 20 bottles of Bavaria in.

My mistake now is playing the UK Subs....I'm gumming for a drink now.
Maybe I should've just put some Neil Youngster on or the Quo.
aahh well cold turkey time.

Janer I've a bottle of whiskey,I'll be down the seomra later if yyou want a glerg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back