goings on you regret seeing at gigs. (1 Viewer)

went to see guvner in new york about 10 years ago, and after they played this skank rock band called 'Golden Showers' came onstage. this was in the bowery ballroom so the place was rammed with about 800 punters. by the end of the first song the crowd had dwindled to about 2 hardcore fans and us.

the singer stripped off his jump suit to reveal his body, naked but for the masking tape crisscrossed all over and the tiny g string. he lit a cigarette, pulled open his g string and dropped it in.
then proceeded to stand on the drumkit, while the cute bass player started licking his arse.

then, he got the attention of the two hardcore fans, one of whom had brought an album to be signed. he takes it, examines it, then starts trying to shove each corner up his bum.

then we left

impressive

people riding in the unofficial sex corner of the local teeny bopper disco

That's ridiculous. Why didn't they use the official sex corner?

Also:

WASP
Vince Neil

And I was at a gig once where a guy I knew bit someone's cheek off. I didn't actually see it happen -- thank god -- but it was nasty shite. My friend's boyfriend tried to break up the fight, but both of them ended up getting arrested, and we ended up spending the night sitting on the floor of the police station, waiting to bail out her boyfriend. There was no way we were springing the other dude, and his bail was astronomical anyway.

was that the gig.. or this might be an urban myth, but was there a gig in the point where somebody was going around with really sharp razor blades slashing people as they danced so that they didn't feel any pain but then blood just start spurting out of them.. and mass panic ensued?

did that actually happen or did i dream i heard it?

janer??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back