goings on you regret seeing at gigs. (2 Viewers)

tourists chatting all the way through a joan of arse set on whelans one time.

people riding in the unofficial sex corner of the local teeny bopper disco

That happens alot. I have unfortunately seen that too... Jesus you'd think they'd at least find a street corner or something. :)

Did you read that article a while back in the Sunday World about the goings on in the Wezz? There was probably a forum about it, it was before I joined.

went to see guvner in new york about 10 years ago, and after they played this skank rock band called 'Golden Showers' came onstage. this was in the bowery ballroom so the place was rammed with about 800 punters. by the end of the first song the crowd had dwindled to about 2 hardcore fans and us.

the singer stripped off his jump suit to reveal his body, naked but for the masking tape crisscrossed all over and the tiny g string. he lit a cigarette, pulled open his g string and dropped it in.
then proceeded to stand on the drumkit, while the cute bass player started licking his arse.

then, he got the attention of the two hardcore fans, one of whom had brought an album to be signed. he takes it, examines it, then starts trying to shove each corner up his bum.

then we left

went to see guvner in new york about 10 years ago, and after they played this skank rock band called 'Golden Showers' came onstage. this was in the bowery ballroom so the place was rammed with about 800 punters. by the end of the first song the crowd had dwindled to about 2 hardcore fans and us.

the singer stripped off his jump suit to reveal his body, naked but for the masking tape crisscrossed all over and the tiny g string. he lit a cigarette, pulled open his g string and dropped it in.
then proceeded to stand on the drumkit, while the cute bass player started licking his arse.

then, he got the attention of the two hardcore fans, one of whom had brought an album to be signed. he takes it, examines it, then starts trying to shove each corner up his bum.

then we left

Sounds like a great show!

Someone I know flew to Bradford to see a legendary punk band reform, then got so pissed he fell asleep on the floor before they played and missed the whole set.

i can't name names but i saw somebody with dreadlocks headbanging at a gig once and then one of their dreadlocks went into the pint of guinness that a dude standing behind them was drinking..

actually that reminds me.. if an irishman has dreadlocks you call them padlocks.

Unofficial Nordie car-meets sponsored by Harp Lager and Mitsi-brand yokes in the carpark areas of certain unnamed large festivals. Tidy Boyz blasting from the boot.

i can't name names but i saw somebody with dreadlocks headbanging at a gig once and then one of their dreadlocks went into the pint of guinness that a dude standing behind them was drinking..

actually that reminds me.. if an irishman has dreadlocks you call them padlocks.

:) :) :):):):):):):):):):)

Massive fight over yips between Cavan knackers at Orbital in the Point some years back. Bad buzzzz.

was that the gig.. or this might be an urban myth, but was there a gig in the point where somebody was going around with really sharp razor blades slashing people as they danced so that they didn't feel any pain but then blood just start spurting out of them.. and mass panic ensued?

did that actually happen or did i dream i heard it?

i stges dives at rock garden and ppl caugfht me from my legs down so i jackflipped? over and landed at right angles to the ground. ie my head was horizontal _ and my body was straight |. i couldnt walk for an hour then could manage to walk a bit slowly.... and had to go to a clarinet lesson as it goes.
Janer...?

was that the gig.. or this might be an urban myth, but was there a gig in the point where somebody was going around with really sharp razor blades slashing people as they danced so that they didn't feel any pain but then blood just start spurting out of them.. and mass panic ensued?

that was a Faithless gig.

i remember hearing about a Primal Scream song in Glasgow were this madser went around stabbing people with AIDS

No something like that did happen. Can't remember what gig. Maybe it was Winter Party, some sort of dance thing anyway.

that was a Faithless gig.

i remember hearing about a Primal Scream song in Glasgow were this madser went around stabbing people with AIDS

fuck!

now that is a BAD BUZZ

berlinlove4.jpg

people riding in the unofficial sex corner of the local teeny bopper disco
conna?

only gig-going experience i regret is that time i laughed at gg allen's small willy and he threw his shit at me ... got me right in the eye too ... bad buzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back