going back to uni (2 Viewers)

i tell you what you do need is a good dose of a spelling bee.
although, that said, spleling misteaks are nearly a prerequisite for going back to collage these days just to piss off the lecturers. also chances are your tutor may be one of your institutionalised college mates who kept going through the college circuit without attempting a real world job.

try modelling for IADT life drawing. A certain lifedrawing teacher we know and love, drawing points of weight all over you with a black marker. sexy results indeed. happy days.

That that. It's a Masters in Spelling for me. Arts Admin courses look kind of interesting. Know your enemy, etc. I also think i'd look great in tweed.

That that. It's a Masters in Spelling for me. Arts Admin courses look kind of interesting. Know your enemy, etc. I also think i'd look great in tweed.

st martins have one of the best art admin/curating courses but then you're not likely to be legging it to uk to study. Theres a course in crawford supposed to be pretty good too

thanks for all the encouragement you guys, because yesterday I finalised my application for an MA in DIT and as I type it is winging its way to Ireland. scary!!!

i really hope I get in cos at this stage I've been thinking about it for ages. i have a sick feeling in my tummy. IF i get in, i pack up my life, job and everything in HK and move back to Dublin. :eek: :eek: :eek: and a possible .|..| .

shit i need to go have a cigarette and think about what may lie ahead!

you're always yakking on about 1st world problems hector :)

i'd substitute them for 3rd world problems to please you only I don't live in a 3rd world country......
i do, according to jimmy rabbitte. still it's better to be an out of work musician than an out of work pipe fitter.

Imagine a third world country with first world problems. "Shit, i dropped my blueberry in my grain bag;now my gaffer's gonna have to fax me that next plumpynut order instead.I hate faxes."

Yeah, odd name. May as well call it Stuffy-stuff. or Bloaty.

good luck with the application. "I've been a journalist in CHINA motherfucker; you NEED me"

Easy.

I'm considering going to DIT to study photography in 2008. Would love to do it in 2007 but have a mountain of debt to get through first.

go for it man; im doing photography in GCD part time at the moment and due to the project nature of it my free time has disapeared (although I feel my stuff is coming on in leaps or bounds). If I was to take it any further education wise after the corurse Id go full time.

thanks guyse but it's not a foregone conclusion, so im just gonna see what happens and not get my hopes up. my fingers are crossed though :)

do a fas course
attachment.php

She makes me wanna go back to college to study Mass Debating.

Go for it LALAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! That means you'll be in Dublin and we can go get LOCKED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back