Go to the Dentist! (1 Viewer)

nah you'll be fine. Pick a young one, they tend to be more up to date with tehniques and patient care. I have a great dentist now who has loads of drawings done by his little patients in his office, and he's really nice and tells you exactly what he's doing and stuff.

The Fwames said:
Oh bum! Way to make me go to the dentist Kirstie. Now I ain't never goin...

ooo I know a cool dentist, by day she's a tooth doc but by night she plays in a band. The practice is called Tooth Fairy and is (I think) near Blessington street. Number is 01 830 5243

kirstie said:
nah you'll be fine. Pick a young one, they tend to be more up to date with tehniques and patient care. I have a great dentist now who has loads of drawings done by his little patients in his office, and he's really nice and tells you exactly what he's doing and stuff.

I dunno.

Old Dentist: been there, seen it, fixed it.
Young Dentist: Read it in a book and eager to try a new technique.

hmmmm

oh that sounds good! Fluffy and non painful.
Audiodelic said:
ooo I know a cool dentist, by day she's a tooth doc but by night she plays in a band. The practice is called Tooth Fairy and is (I think) near Blessington street. Number is 01 830 5243

Audiodelic said:

Deadly!

Fwames, go with his one! but check out what kind of music she plays first, that should tell you al you need to know about her...!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back