Glenda Gilson (4 Viewers)

one more time

Glenda_Warrior.jpg

I feel I have assisted in the self-making of a monster. Johnnystress, your avatar is scaring me, but I'm glad you appreciate it. You could turn it into a minidress by adding a chunky belt and then go as Another Angel What Heaven Has Now.

"I'm crying as I'm wearing this." -- Johnn Y. Stress, 2008

Have a naughty hankering for shopping but struggling with hundreds of credit card bills??? We say Indulge yourself, retail therapy made easy with the Glenda fan club shopping bag….
Strappy for extra comfort this snazzy looking treat allows you to shop till you drop, you’ll not just be saving the trees your cutting out that extra 22 cents on plastic my friends o’ the earth!
Send your bag requests to [email protected]

fuck youse, katy french was a person. a real person. it still hurts. she was so full of life, ideas, dreams and sailor spunk. you utter cunts should be ashamed. there's a mother out there, mourning.

fuck youse, katy french was a person. a real person. it still hurts. she was so full of life, ideas, dreams and sailor spunk. you utter cunts should be ashamed. there's a mother out there, mourning.

Are you still off bread? This low carbin' is messin your head up. Get yourself a demi baguette and a few beers chop chop.

What an odd post from someone who uses Mira Hindley as an avatar

Last night I dreamt I was walking down the street with glenda

She was wearing a pair of combats that werre made out of wood(?)

I told my girlfriend and she concluded that I secretly have the horn for Glenda

I suspect she might be right

arousingly...the wood did split at the arse cheek, it was an inferior veneer that split along the grain

and then i woke up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back