Glenda Gilson (1 Viewer)

I hated the interiew she came across as a completed moany defensive
cun.t face but Ive changed my mind now because of that Picture above she looks like she could be good enough for a dip

I hated the interiew she came across as a completed moany defensive
cun.t face but Ive changed my mind now because of that Picture above she looks like she could be good enough for a dip
not even close.

istockphoto_4341739_happy_businessman_with_laptop.jpg

istockphoto_3525113_bussiness_man.jpg

istockphoto_3790153_good_news.jpg

istockphoto_3316509_breakthrough_jumping_of_happiness.jpg

James Joyce said it would be a good puzzle to walk across dublin without passing a pub, well equally good a puzzle would be to negotiate a Sindo (any week) from the last three years without passing a Glenda.

Glenda was in an ad campaign where she was literally on the back of a bus. Ba da bing!

Yes, I saw it and said “Well she has the face for it”, but the only people around were strangers on their rush hour commute.
Then I ran into an internet café and typed the post onto Thumped about it. Then I previewed the post but, when I read back on it, I thought “What’s the point? Fuck those pricks” and I logged out.

Yes, I saw it and said “Well she has the face for it”, but the only people around were strangers on their rush hour commute.
Then I ran into an internet café and typed the post onto Thumped about it. Then I previewed the post but, when I read back on it, I thought “What’s the point? Fuck those pricks” and I logged out.

Ehhhhhh........

marvelous.
she's the one with the face like a fucked badger, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back