Gigantic Spider Scares the bejaysus out of me (3 Viewers)

Spiders speak in curse.
Malteaser MoFo said to me : Fckn watch your shittinshins Iwillbite thefckingfckoutofyou, afterItake apisseasy leapofdoom inyourfckingdirection youshithuman:eek::eek:

Tiny wee spider fell from my forehead outside the pub, once someone said I'm due a money windfall as a result I decided he was alright, no great shakes there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z55VY26fCN8"]YouTube - #36.4 - The Low Lows - Dear Flies, Love Spider[/ame]

Dare yiz to pull that on the 39 to Blanch

I had to look this up... good old Urban Dictionary.com

this Singaporean chick I work with just asked me what a Shillelagh was, and I carefully went through the explanation of what they are and mentioned that my grandad had an old one.

Then, she comes back, slightly appalled, asking me more about my Grandad.
It turns out, she had somehow been off on Urban Dictionary looking it up, and there it was defined as "a large stick used for beating Protestants".

My chuckles didn't help the situation.

Spider on the ceiling, picture attached:eek:
anansi.gif

Crabs are more scary than spiders.
Crabs are horrible. Like spiders, only blowing bubbles, making scratchy noises, and motoring about sideways waving their claws about.

Crabs can fuck off in a big way.

Crabs (as in the eating variety) are grand.
Where I live theres an area where you can get in to the bottom of the sea cliffs at low tide.
There are some deep holes which crabs tend to wedge themselves into (I know this is starting to sounds very much like a bad sex story but stay with me)
Meself and me mates used to fish them out with our bare hands when we were younger.
Great big fuckers like they serve in restaurants.

The trick is to get your hand in around the back of them so they cant get a hold of you with their nippers (adult crabs can easily break a finger).
Anyway long story short, for some reason I dont have any fear of crabs but if a spider comes within ten feet of me I get dizzy spells, go figure!

Crabs are more scary than spiders.
Crabs are horrible. Like spiders, only blowing bubbles, making scratchy noises, and motoring about sideways waving their claws about.

Crabs can fuck off in a big way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back