Gigantic Spider Scares the bejaysus out of me (1 Viewer)

Spider_Dads_hand.JPG

I used to work in a pool and the combination of humidity and heat used to make spiders grow HUGE!

They really don't bother me though, rats are the only thing that I get the heebie-jeebies around...
It's the same in plastics factories. Huuuge spiders and beetles in under the machines. I'm not scared of 'em though. Now where's that smug emoticon I always need...

Look at your plastic beer beaker! complete withmonster inside!
I wouldn't like it even if he was fckin rainbow coloured!
They're very interesting at a safe distance, but the anticipation of seeing one MOVE messes with my logic:eek:

it was a huntsman and not poisonous.
thats completely irrelevant - its a huge fucking spider. squeeeal!! i swore i'd never set foot in australia due to the dangerous wildlife but i am actually going very soon.

But bumblebees are brilliant! I always want to pet them. But I'm guessing they don't like to be petted.

i love em too, they're too small for petting though. somebody should genetically engineer giant bumble bees. can bumble bees sting? i know from previous threads that there are several bumble bee fans on here.

i love em too, they're too small for petting though. somebody should genetically engineer giant bumble bees. can bumble bees sting? i know from previous threads that there are several bumble bee fans on here.

They sting alright, but don't they die if they do that? I always thought that was the case. Then in that film Bee Movie, one was nursed back to health after stinging someone, so now I'm not sure...

Yis are all mincers.

There's snakes in my back garden.
Shhhneeakes.

I wouldn't be surprised to find funnel webs and black widows too.

In gangs.
With grudges.

They sting alright, but don't they die if they do that? I always thought that was the case. Then in that film Bee Movie, one was nursed back to health after stinging someone, so now I'm not sure...
if it was in the bee movie, it must be true

Yis are all mincers.

There's snakes in my back garden.
Shhhneeakes.

I wouldn't be surprised to find funnel webs and black widows too.

In gangs.
With grudges.

I remember seeing a preying mantis getting mauled by a cat outside your place.
And do you still have skunks?

I remember seeing a preying mantis getting mauled by a cat outside your place.
And do you still have skunks?

Oh Preying mantises. That's right. They are class though.

Im going to try to plant a load stuff for them to relax in the back of our new gaff.

Skunks all over the shop still though. I dont like them.
And raccoons, and possums, and ground hogs.
And cats.

But the raccoons eat the cats... so, yeah. They're ok.

Due to a proliferation of cats it seems that Nature is righting the balance of things by developing a taste for kittens in the local raccoon population.

Or something.
I dunno. All I know is I gathered up a box of kittens from under a car one day, and left it up on our porch with a dish of water and an old t shirt, and the next thing I knew there were no kittens and a small note saying :
"Ambassador, with zees kittens, you are spoiling us!"
signed with a bloody raccoon foot print.

Raccoons are scary mother fuckers, despite what I had been led to believe in the above cartoon.

This thread is so normal, look at the thread above, well maybe it's the thread below now cos I had to type this....fuks sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back