Gigantic Spider Scares the bejaysus out of me (1 Viewer)

dowel

His body is roughly two malteasers in size and sits on the floor. Legs like fcking slides in a playground, I think I can see hair sprouting.
Saw a massive bumblebee yesterday too, insects are getting terrifyingly HUGE:eek::eek::eek:

His body is roughly two malteasers in size and sits on the floor. Legs like fcking slides in a playground, I think I can see hair sprouting.
Saw a massive bumblebee yesterday too, insects are getting terrifyingly HUGE:eek::eek::eek:

Any photos? Sounds pretty cool.

You should ask Pete to lend you Mrs Pete to take it outside for you.

maybe your shrinking..is the door handle getting harder to reach?

IncredibleShrinkingMan.jpg

I don't like how many eyes spiders have, no creature should have that many limbs and that many eyes. It should be one or the other. Preferably neither

Don't worry too much Dowel. Spiders inside your house are incredibly good luck so just don't kill it.

Unless its dangerous, then for the love of God, don't not kill it.

Sounds like the common Eurpean house-spider. They can live for years. Very common, but still can shock when seen for the first time.

fhsspid.jpg

I used to work in a pool and the combination of humidity and heat used to make spiders grow HUGE!

They really don't bother me though, rats are the only thing that I get the heebie-jeebies around...

But bumblebees are brilliant! I always want to pet them. But I'm guessing they don't like to be petted.

I'm fine with spiders as long as they're small, when you can see detail like leg-hair they're a bit gross. Mind you, the spider that bit me when I was in Norway, resulting in an ankle that resembled John Merrick's head, was a wee little bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back