Gig spam in myspace comments (1 Viewer)

the absolute worst offender is susan bluechild who types in 'have a relaxing day' and then a whole load of guff about what awards shes going for- i deleted her.

i dont mind people flyering my page with their gigs- why be bothered?
i delete the who's looking at your profile things tho..

delete, delete, delete- its all a pile of bollIX anyways
.|..|

i find it funny that a member of horray for humans started this thread, i get reminders of their gigs om ,myspace from 3 angles EVERYTIME they play.

good thing theyre good

There is an option to delete...on the OOAL ones, I sometimes delete ones for gigs or spammish shit that i have no interest in/know nothing about...if it's a local show, or proper "friends", i'll keep it up there.

i've been the victim of spam accounts recently (i obviously am not screening my 'friends' properly as i get loads of requests for some reason and just get sick of them and add people without checking the page properly) so I either delete the user from my friends or block them so they can't contact me. I don't want to disable html yet cos of my friends who do have gigs etc. But I am sick of getting random comments from people asking me to vote for them in competitions and stuff...but then I feel guilty if they're irish cos I feel like I should be supporting Irish music!

I have an "approve all comments" thing and just don't approve 99% of them, if it's something I'd like to go too, or someone I know yeah, but otherwise...

I don't know if anyone else played a Hoot Night last year and was approached by a fella "running a production company" he nabbed me in the smoking area and gave me his card

"your band were great"
"uh, we haven't played yet"
"oh yeah but you'll be great, say how'd you like too be famous"
"um..."

anyway part of the "package" he was "offering", along with promotion and plugging and a blah, blah, blah, was to get you 30,000 myspace friends overnight... uh...

I
anyway part of the "package" he was "offering", along with promotion and plugging and a blah, blah, blah, was to get you 30,000 myspace friends overnight... uh...

i reckon he bumped into susan bluechild- i dont get how shes got 20,000 friends- i saw her once at the sunday roast thing in reads and...well....
ahem.

its just the crap 'have a relaxing day' shite

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back