Gig spam in myspace comments (1 Viewer)

i just put a small 'banner type' set of words together, alan you've surely seen it.
hope it doesn't annoy people too much. still trying to get the gig out there tho...

i just put a small 'banner type' set of words together, alan you've surely seen it.
hope it doesn't annoy people too much. still trying to get the gig out there tho...

Nah, that's okay because you're from Cork and we know you...
It's bands I have no connection to just going around throwing up spam for gigs on everyone's page... kinda annoying

yeah, on our myspace i just leave it. if people want to abuse it then whatever. really hate the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEE ones tho! god my connection is slow enough like!!

you can change your settings as mentioned above.

good work cormac..yr a good man. i shall rep you when i have spread some rep around to others as apparently i must to that in order to rep you again.

god i've used the word rep a lot in this message..

rep

rep

and once more

rep

ugh

people posting massive jpgs of horrible looking fliers for gigs i'm never going to go to.

just stop it.

There is an option to delete...on the OOAL ones, I sometimes delete ones for gigs or spammish shit that i have no interest in/know nothing about...if it's a local show, or proper "friends", i'll keep it up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back