gig in bohs on saturday - cans (3 Viewers)

I heard there were a few, which is getting tedious.

However did one involve someone wearing a thor steinar top? Had this been in Germany there would have been no questions. Still sounds dodgy.

the organiser of the gig was informed that there was someone wearin a nazi t-shirt, the bloke was taking outside and the accusation put to him, he appeared shocked as did his mates , that he would be accused of being fash. having never heard of the brand and having being accussed of being fash in holland on more than one occasion for wearing lonsdale clobber I thought theres no way Im goin ta do this bloke on the word of a german I met two minutes before. having looked up this brand today, I find it very hard to believe you could have innocently acquired it and not be aware its nazi.
so we left it at that. The lads did eventually get fucked out with a few smacks from some other germans.
so everyones happy!!!!

they did appear like nice blokes though.

there was certain people actually just fuckin their empty cans on the ground.people who should know better.fucking stupid.i would have thought even if people where gonna act the dick and drink cans that they would at least tidy up after themselves.one or two people were actually drinking cans inside the venue aswell.

Exactly what I was saying earlier. Once people have had enough booze, they stop giving a fuck what happens to the empty cans they've had.

There was another false alarm "fascist" accusation on Saturday

getting tedious now

another false ?

in all fairness after doing a bit of looking into it the t-shirt he had on it was clearly from a fascist label.so i don't think it was wrong for the germans who recognised it for what it was to bring it to the attention of the people doing the gig or for people to question him on it.

they're not actually a fascist label, just a label that fascists happen to like very much. like lonsdale. and doc martens.

I was also pleased to see some lad in a T shirt that may or may not have dodgy connections get a talking to, while an admitted bonehead gets slaps on the back and hand shakes cos he "hasn't been around for a while" :rolleyes:

I was also pleased to see some lad in a T shirt that may or may not have dodgy connections get a talking to, while an admitted bonehead gets slaps on the back and hand shakes cos he "hasn't been around for a while" :rolleyes:

ah danny, give him a brake, lots of people used to be dodgy,

Lonsdale was actually founded by a Black chap.
and yea nooly's right.

It's fuckin stupid that ye can't wear a certain type of clothing if a group of scum have taken a fancy to it themselves. Woulda react the same way if I wore it? If ye did I would have just said "fuck off I'll wear what I like!"
Tellin people what to wear and what not wear is just another form of Totalatarism or Dictatorship.

But then again, was there proof that he was a nazi scumbag?

Lonsdale was actually founded by a Black chap.
and yea nooly's right.

It's fuckin stupid that ye can't wear a certain type of clothing if a group of scum have taken a fancy to it themselves. Woulda react the same way if I wore it? If ye did I would have just said "fuck off I'll wear what I like!"
Tellin people what to wear and what not wear is just another form of Totalatarism or Dictatorship.

But then again, was there proof that he was a nazi scumbag?

wasn't talking about lonsdale.

in relation to the above, i totally agree.

Clothing that is worn by particular groups, I myself would be oblivious as to what it is perceived as by some others.

468x60_3.jpg

edgers ruin everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back