gig in bohs on saturday - cans (2 Viewers)

Same shit again, thread about cans, and people start making excuses and saying how it's okay if you do it and take them away with you.
Fact is, a large proportion of people who get blocked won't give a fuck about taking their cans away with them, they'll be more concerned with where the party is afterwards. This has already been proved by gigs in the past, after one gig in particular a few months back Eoin filled 2 black bin bags with cans from the lane outside.
Bringing cans with the intention of 'disposing of them properly' obviously doesn't work for a lot of people, so how about just DON'T FUCKING BRING CANS.

There is no solution to this.For instance,if someones skulling cans and are approached about it,theres every chance a fracas could ensue.Which would have the same consequences venue wise as them drinking cans.And Cormcocalsh is right.This subject is getting old.

It was only me admitted bringing cans, as far as I read. I've not left a can in or outside a venue in about ten years.

Yeah, doesn't change the fact that there's still enough people thinking "I can drink cans and take care of them afterwards", and then don't, to fill two big black bin-bags full of cans after some gigs.

I might know someone who knows a couple of very friendly/potentially extremely violent Russian dudes who'll do the job for cheap.I'd say if you let them keep any drink confiscated and a small few quid in case they have to do a bit of persuading the problem would disappear pronto.

Plus,if anyone would be into marrying one of them that'd be great too.
He loves Ireland and would very much like to learn more about our culture and take advantage of our psychiatric/mental health services,which he says he heard are waaaayyy better than in his home land.

I might know someone who knows a couple of very friendly/potentially extremely violent Russian dudes who'll do the job for cheap.I'd say if you let them keep any drink confiscated and a small few quid in case they have to do a bit of persuading the problem would disappear pronto.

Plus,if anyone would be into marrying one of them that'd be great too.He loves Ireland.

I know a Polish lad who'll knife you in the leg if he catches you drinking a can.

Yeah, doesn't change the fact that there's still enough people thinking "I can drink cans and take care of them afterwards", and then don't, to fill two big black bin-bags full of cans after some gigs.

I'm going to take the same stance as the NRA on this one: cans don't can people -people can people. Or maybe people can cans. Or maybe they can't. I don't know.

Anyway, the cans are innocent.

I'm going to take the same stance as the NRA on this one: cans don't can people -people can people. Or maybe people can cans. Or maybe they can't. I don't know.

so no chance of that fight to the death then? i was hoping to sit drinking cans and betting cans on the result and piss on the body of the loser.

just remembered the freebooters are playing this and ive the sunday of work!

Innocent until proven TASTY

Maybe we could just try putting on a gig in an off licence.Everyones a winner baby thats the truth.

Someone with a camera should make dont drink cans at gigs ad in the same shocking style as a dont drink and drive ad, it'd be brilliant.
this is padjo the punk. tonight he's going to bounce an empty can so hard off the cubicle floor that the barstaff will give him brain damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back