gig in bohs on saturday - cans (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
For the millionth time......

if your coming to the gig in bohs on saturday please do not drink cans in the venue, please do not drink bottles of bucky in the venue.

if you are drinking outside the gig please do not do so in the lane just outside the venue - theres loads of places around phibsboro to drink cans.

there were €3 pints and bottles of cider at the sunday gig there - its possible to drink cheaply there - or beforehand elsewhere in phibsboro.

it's still a good spot for gigs - if we respect it theres no reason why we cant still be using it in 5 years time the way the property deal is going - or we can balls it all up on saturday

peopel used to give out to me when the big street punk gigs were in the voodoo about the bouncers etc - theres no excuses with this one - your just taking the piss out of the rest of us.

FUX FUCKING ACHE.This is fucking ridiculous.Is there a chance that the hardly UTOPIAN ideal of not fucking up a venue is just plain out of our grasp.
I say get punk friendly bouncers.Stick a couple of quid extra on the door.It'll be worth it.Still be cheaper than booking a place like Dorans(if you could even get in there without joining some fucking 6 month waiting list)There is a beautiful canal in Phibsboro and a great park for drinking in.

That's a good idea; pay some people to keep an eye out and fuck the people doing it out. Personally, I occasionally rock the old cans-in-bags buzz when I'm especially broke, but the whole point is to secretly pour it in a glass in the jacks or whatever and bring your empties with you. It ain't rocket-science. Whoever can't (or doesn't give enough of a fuck to) grasp that concept should be fucked out, AFTER their cans have been taken off them and all.

I agree with ya Corm but this very much reminds me of the flats I used to hang 'round with me mates, we'd play poker and drink flagons on the stairs and we'd always say we'd bring empties and piss away from the stairs but once we were drunk we were always too lazy to walk away.....
Totally agree though with the cheapest drink available in Bohs and the use of a jacks that theres no excuses!
Name and shame and guillotine!

That's a good idea; pay some people to keep an eye out and fuck the people doing it out. Personally, I occasionally rock the old cans-in-bags buzz when I'm especially broke, but the whole point is to secretly pour it in a glass in the jacks or whatever and bring your empties with you. It ain't rocket-science. Whoever can't (or doesn't give enough of a fuck to) grasp that concept should be fucked out, AFTER their cans have been taken off them and all.

Everyone does.Or has done.and its not a problem if you mind yer p's and q's.But evidently there are brothers and sisters out there who do not comprehend how hard and rare it is to get something like Bohs together and therefore do not respect the effort.Those people should not be given the same respect back.....ergo...BOUNCERS.

Well maybe bouncers is the wrong word,but yis know what I'm getting at.

theres loads of places around phibsboro to drink cans.

Oi! You tryin to dirty up me area?! Grr!

Only messin, and yea Conor's right dead on the ball, there's fuck loads of lanes/alleys and 'what not' places to drink in phibsboro with no worry of bein snagged by the gardaí.

If people are interested, I don't mind showin folks around a few good spots.

(early on the saturday)

Someone with a camera should make dont drink cans at gigs ad in the same shocking style as a dont drink and drive ad, it'd be brilliant.

Someone with a camera should make dont drink cans at gigs ad in the same shocking style as a dont drink and drive ad, it'd be brilliant.

I like this motif. I like it a lot.

"Some people have a can do attitude...DON'T!!"

images

Or maybe...

"Thinkin of Drinkin a Can? JUST DO IT -YOU'LL END UP LIKE McCANN".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back