Ghostbusters 2 appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

my daughter is just a little obsessed with ghostbusters and gremlins, its important to scare the hell out of her as i was, bit of a bonding experience

Ive never seen Ghostbusters. My friends have been trying to force me to watch it for years (its been bought for me twice on DVD and I get texts every time its on tv) but the more I dont watch it the more Im slowly coming to realise that never having seen Ghostbusters might be the only interesting thing about me and Im sure as hell not gonna give it up without a fight.

PS what's Ghostbusters?

I think its probably a bit late in the day to watch it now Vinnie. It'll just seem dated and it'll inevitably fall short of your high expectations.

Tell me have you ever seen Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Amazing.

the bogeyman freaked the shit out of me.

Bogeyman.png

coolest episode was when they went into the ghost vault thingy.

that bit in Gremlins, where we're suppposed to feel for Phoebe Cates character because of how her dad died......

hilarious!

I quite fancied cartoon Igon. Here, have we ever had a thread about 80s cartoon characters we fancied?

vinnie have you seen lethal weapon?
i still havnt seen it and people tell me its too late to watch it now.
ghostbusters isnt that good anyway, you're better off sticking with hanna barbera.

Death is but a door, time is but a window: I'll be back.

I saw 2 about a year ago expecting to hate it, but ended up realising I still new every line from when I had taped it off the telly in the late 90s, and that although it wasn't good, it certainly wasn't bad.

i saw 2 in the cinema, das boot was on the tv before we left, fucking great christmas

on reflection, it's fairly shite, and the last half hour is pretty much an exact copy of the first film - ghostbusters arrested by slimy city official, ghostbusters vindicated, ghostbusts invoke giant stop-motion animation through new york streets, ghostbusters do one on bad guy and leave building with sigorney weaver still grateful...
i do love that jackie wilson song though. love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back