Ghost Town (1 Viewer)

Can't remember any more Daisy quotes, goddammit, it's been about 15 years since I read those books (The Bagthorpe Saga for any of you who were remotely interested in our smug little conversation). She is my heroine and my role model.

i'm all out too, alas. daisy rules. i did that "tom pearse, lend me your grey mare" song in school, and couldn't get to the bit about "'arry 'awk" without laughing.

i feel a sociological study coming on..."women whose childhood role model is daisy parker grow up to like plaid. discuss.".

This is a typically Irish conversation. The lads talking across the table about one thing and the women talking across the table about something completely different, and the two conversations cutting across each other.

Originally posted by Lolo

The Royal Tenenbaums was a total rip-off of the Bagthorpes.

I hated the royal tenenbaums,and i still do.I think it has a lot to do with me hating ben stiller.....and gywneth paltrow.

Originally posted by billygannon
I just got the Cannibal Ox album.... anyone heard it? Is it good?
yes, cannibal o + the x really is chock full of the hottest hip hop flavaz this side of the rotterdam lick party. but if you really want to get down, and i mean REALLY. GET. DOWN. then check out the new goodtime john 'record'. it'll have you out digging a hole out in your back garden for something to do. that's how good it is.
seriously though, any circle of dead children fans out there?

The Cold Vein by de Ox is fucking legend. Get some Company Flow if you don't already; dem run Def Jux as far as I know...

Who was talking about Dat Politics?
Dem is fucking legend also.

Pete, I cannot begin to emphasise how much I hate Consolidated. Except when they get black guys in to sing. So po faced it kills me, and I used to love them. Beatnigs aged better...and Disposable Heroes...although that 'Fugazi are way harder than we are' thing kills me still.

Originally posted by binky
The Cold Vein by de Ox is fucking legend. Get some Company Flow if you don't already; dem run Def Jux as far as I know...

I've heard all of them mentioned in the same breath.,...

Are cLOUDEAD anything like them?... I'm waiting on the Cold Vein....

Originally posted by binky

Pete, I cannot begin to emphasise how much I hate Consolidated. Except when they get black guys in to sing. So po faced it kills me, and I used to love them. Beatnigs aged better...and Disposable Heroes...although that 'Fugazi are way harder than we are' thing kills me still.

I should ban you right now.

Pete, they were piss for people too young to know better.
And you're old now too.

Originally posted by old
Pete, they were piss for people too young to know better.
And you're old now too.

I should ban you right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back