Ghettoblast (1 Viewer)

P3010011.JPG

Best Irish band ever didnt know you were much into them Eoin
sorry dont have the track listing though. Incidentally has anyone got the tracklisting for "Welcome to the Gashfactory"?

Best Irish band ever didnt know you were much into them Eoin
sorry dont have the track listing though. Incidentally has anyone got the tracklisting for "Welcome to the Gashfactory"?

who wouldnt be a fan! Great band in fairness, fuckin amazing just wish the person who got a lend of both the ghettoblast cd, welcome to the gashfactory cd and the monkhouse/striknien split off me about mm 6 years ago would give em back...don't force me to name and shame:p

who wouldnt be a fan! Great band in fairness, fuckin amazing just wish the person who got a lend of both the ghettoblast cd, welcome to the gashfactory cd and the monkhouse/striknien split off me about mm 6 years ago would give em back...don't force me to name and shame:p

Fuckin hell! theres no way Id let anyone have a lend of those gems for that length of time if they were mine!

Who's that? DO IT. So much of my prized zines & albums went missing / were "guerilla borrowed" / I loaned to & forgot about, when we lived in Milltown...

Can anyone tell me where i might be able to get their "playing with fire" discography. I had ghettoblast on tape once but lost it. None of the dublin record shops have it...yes, none, and im after a real copy with the art work n all... eh?

here you go:
  • [SIZE=+2]
  • See The Light
  • Two Years (Spineless)
  • Fight Them Back
  • Wake The Sleepers
  • Too Much Oppression
  • Trick Or Treat
  • Destroyer
  • Horror-Eyes
  • In The Dock
  • Fear Of The Future
  • Planet Happy
  • Not Scared!
  • Where Is He?
  • Down In The School
  • Cyber Saviour
  • Ghettoblaster
  • Today Smashes Down
  • Surplus Toys
  • 1997(Bombs Away)
  • Revenge[/SIZE]
courtesy of google...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back