GGI FEST "Sticky" THREAD (1 Viewer)

Back last night. In work this morning. In bits. All worth it.

Great buzz from start to finish to start to finish again. Gigs were both great. Too bad the Irish bands scheduled for Friday night both cancelled, but The Shitty Limits were a fantastic replacement. The all night session in the Crow Bar was quite rockin although I spent a lot of it face down on the footpath outside of it.

Saturday night highlights were a plenty. Complan were great, as were Kidd Blunt. Plastered Bastards from the USA were great and they even made Moutpiece look like a couple of young pups.

Our Dutch hosts made sure that we were all fed, housed, stoned and drunk for the whole weekend. Sound bunch they are.

Wish I could of stuck around for the sunday. I'm sure it was rockin.

got back last night too, first day back in skool dis morning, was tuff goin!

had a rapid time, like the septic said, everyone was well looked after and in good spirits. roll on scotland next year!

I MADE IT! There's people circumnavigating the globe on pogo sticks in less time than it took for me to escape the GGI.My top 10 later.First I've got some 'splaining to do.

A lovely weekend, I got a bus to Liege after and then went to hospital because I though my arm was broken... it's ok though! I got some great painkillers...

I had big plans to do a massive GGI report,but now I can't.Maybe a hypnotist could help.I will however strenuously advise against the sporting of George Webb shoes with a gimped little toe to the GGI.Also I thought the kebab I had was very tasty and I was smitten by the quality of the whizz.And I shoulda brought more than two pairs of socks.Ironically,one pair of cax was enough.

Some good photos here, from anjel, of bands and people. The city itself was the star of the show for me - what a deadly spot to spend 4 days just dossing around and exploring- cant wait for the next ggi in groningen!

Theres a glasgow possee defo on for organising next years, large glasgow contingent in groningen so looks to be all set!

anywya - photos
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=69556444&albumId=2247966

Anjel has her myspace set to private.If she checks her myspace half as much as I do mine I should have access in about 3 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back