GGI FEST "Sticky" THREAD (1 Viewer)

Fair enough.
I'll tell you one thing though,my GGI fest starts today,and continues till either Tuesday or me liver fails.Whichever comes first.
PUNKS ARE GO!

This is actually my second last post!!!I'm in bits!!!YAY!

They have internet at the departure gate(and the poxiest pub in Ireland) I'm just about to get on the plane.I've just spent €15 on what was essentialy 3 cans of Dutch Gold,served in a plastic beaker.EEEUUUGGGHHHH.But I'm not feeling any pain again,which is a relief after last nights fiascapade.Theres fuck all punks in the queue,which is a bummer cos I was hoping to flog a record to pay for the drinks,but there'll be penty of opportunity to capitalise on me tunes in Tilburg.I hope.
Anyhoo,the next time you hear from me I'll be shouting.Adios Muchachos!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!Shitty Limits are surround sound and they fucking ROCK!Was just at the soundcheck.This is gonna be some gig!
in breaking news.....Dangerfields out....SHITTY LIMITS are in!
They've got the slot in the Vera 2moro night.You jammy bastards.Should'nt have bothered me bollix coming a day early.NOT!

BRANG THE STURM UND DRANG!!!

plus,in light of my travel expenses the lads let me have their 4 singles and a tshirt at rock bottom prices.NUFF RESPECT!

Oh baby,what a blinding gig,coupled nicely with the blinding pain from my moshed broken toe.Slept on the path,got the train with cans at 7am.Disembarked in ''Groningen'' an hour later and crashed out in a park.Got up to find the punx,discovered I was 100kms away from the real Groningen.Limping the whole time.Had to bonk the train because I mysteriosly parted company with me money last night.Was'nt too worried bout getting lifted by the transport nazis cos I'm a pathetic sight to be surely pitied.Finally arrived in The big G and havent a clue whats going on.Does anyone know where everyone is?

Oh baby,what a blinding gig,coupled nicely with the blinding pain from my moshed broken toe.Slept on the path,got the train with cans at 7am.Disembarked in ''Groningen'' an hour later and crashed out in a park.Got up to find the punx,discovered I was 100kms away from the real Groningen.Limping the whole time.Had to bonk the train because I mysteriosly parted company with me money last night.Was'nt too worried bout getting lifted by the transport nazis cos I'm a pathetic sight to be surely pitied.Finally arrived in The big G and havent a clue whats going on.Does anyone know where everyone is?

holy jaysys gary, thats some story already, and the fest hasn't even begun yet!!! maaad bollix ya!! .|..|

the buz is deadly, loads of heads around, the doob is mellowing out the

madness so tis fairly chilled out in an all night session kind of way, currently on a jagermeister afternoon and then off to the gig.|..|\

a really good fun time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back