Getting film developed (1 Viewer)

Gunns is your best bet - opposite Whelans on Wexford Street

I would like the option having both a digital copy or prints. For the moment id actually just like them on a CD/USB or what ever and a copy of the negatives if thats at all possible (if thats what your asking, im new to the photography game).

Had my gf drop in a roll of B&W film into a chemist in Malahide yesterday morning (before i posted here, chanced my arm). They said to her they could do it, they then rang her an hour later to say the roll was blank and said there was no need for her to pop round that they could just bin it. My gf insisted on getting the roll as, she stated to them that, it wasn't hers.

When she went back round to get the film she was served by a different person, my gf said in passing conversation, said that she was surprised that they even did B&W and the chemist chic said "we dont". So they pretty much fucked my film up right?

I'm new to this but have loaded film to a camera loads of times as a kid and am pretty sure i didnt fuck it up

Had my gf drop in a roll of B&W film into a chemist in Malahide yesterday morning (before i posted here, chanced my arm). They said to her they could do it, they then rang her an hour later to say the roll was blank and said there was no need for her to pop round that they could just bin it. My gf insisted on getting the roll as, she stated to them that, it wasn't hers.

When she went back round to get the film she was served by a different person, my gf said in passing conversation, said that she was surprised that they even did B&W and the chemist chic said "we dont". So they pretty much fucked my film up right?

I'm new to this but have loaded film to a camera loads of times as a kid and am pretty sure i didnt fuck it up

Camera Cabin in Swords sends off my black and white films to be processed (and maybe printed). They don't have facilities on site but sell the film and can get them developed for you, somewhere. I think there are two types of black and white film, some that don't require the separate process, ie that can be processed in the colour process and others that definitely can't. I'm sure someone else here knows more about it.

RayRay - it sounds like they just messed up, thinking it was colour film (or at least the type of b&w which can be processed the same way as colour). Annoying. Stick to Gunns if you can.

did she get the film back? what state was it in?
i once lent my brother a film SLR. i carefully explained how to load it, and he ran two rolls through it. both were blank - he'd not been paying attention about ensuring the sprockets on the take-up reel engaged with the film.

Then that was the "lab" fucking up - If they had been exposed it would be completely blank.

Feckin shysters

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back