Geography For The Leaving (1 Viewer)

Cloud-type cereals:

Nimbus flakes.

Cumulus Porridge.

Cirrus Bran.

Each one features the a figure of the new action figure: Cloud-o

I don't think djeography is unpopular with children. These are like child-hood memories - fond, tinted with the image of a man with a psycho-billy haircut and rat-tail,who wore loud shirts and a bow-tie.
It needs to be sold to adults. Most djeographers are minors.
Perhaps djeography could replace cigarettes?

well fuckin done anne o'malley
terminal meringue is a classy result of thinking cap-ness

I likes it

Muchas mercis.

But listen to me now, peeps: are there any interesting happenings on in town tonight? I'm halfway up the freakin' mountains at the minute and when I get down I'm going to need some Smithwicks-shaped entertainment.

Originally posted by kirstie
well fuckin done anne o'malley
terminal meringue is a classy result of thinking cap-ness

I likes it

I'm sure there are several things of interest on at which I could kick your pint to the floor once again
dudley's jaunt to the brewing company seems to have the most takers buh

Dudley's yoke is €25 in and free pints all nightie. Although it's makeyuppy pints... like Maeve's and Black Stuff... and Revolution!

Hell yeah, I forgot about that. It's near me gaff too so I can limp home on me stump afterwards. Are the pair of you going?

(I assume there are only three of us left reading this stuff.)

Originally posted by billygannon
Dudley's yoke is €25 in and free pints all nightie. Although it's makeyuppy pints... like Maeve's and Black Stuff... and Revolution!

nah
I cannot afford 25 snots to drink dublin brewing company booze cos if I do go someone, maybe even dudley, will get no christmas present.
I think I might either go to bodkins or couch, both of which are free
I understand the economics of the 25 quid thing but I actually doubt I'll even drink half that amount this eve, v tired.

I might go. I'm heading back to Dalkey to pick up some stuff, and do some things.... but I'd love to meet you. You're my new hero. Jenny is so this morning!

Might see you there, so. What do you look like?

People think I have a beard, but I got rid of the fucker - every time I tried to get off with myself I got a rash.

I might go. I'm heading back to Dalkey to pick up some stuff, and do some things.... but I'd love to meet you. You're my new hero. Jenny is so this morning!

I'm a big man... with a balding v at the front of my head, which I try to cover over with rudimentary finger-brushing. I wear a red hooded top, and a pair of light-blue baggy jeans and a pair of Adidas trainers. My face is generally amiable, and I'd like to think is an approachable visage. However I can skrunch it up to look like a paedophile, when children are annoying me. I will be accompanied by a rubber woman, who will look like Kirstie and be called Jenny.

Right so.

I'm in me late miggle age, am unacquainted with soap, have a bifid uvula and a VW bonnet instead of a chest. Also, my ears smell rotten and my nose is incredibly sensitive to background noises.

If you're looking for someone to fire out the window of a moving train, you've found him.

I'm a big man... with a balding v at the front of my head, which I try to cover over with rudimentary finger-brushing. I wear a red hooded top, and a pair of light-blue baggy jeans and a pair of Adidas trainers. My face is generally amiable, and I'd like to think is an approachable visage. However I can skrunch it up to look like a paedophile, when children are annoying me. I will be accompanied by a rubber woman, who will look like Kirstie and be called Jenny.

I reckon that's pretty much a given where billygannon and flirting are concerned

mwahahha

The Fartbringer

I'll say one thing about that Revolution tack, though: it fair brings the farts and no mistake.

It shares that property with another party whose name I'd rather not mention. Suffice to say that somewhere in a dark corner of the room a certain Lester P. Smithwick might be tipping his hat at this very moment...

I reckon that's pretty much a given where billygannon and flirting are concerned

mwahahha

mwahahha

Are you asking me out on a date?

I should avoid gassy beverages... there seems to be a cushion of wind underneath my diaphragm which is pressing against my heart. Either that, or I'm heart-broken at Dip's rejection of me. It's a pity I can't log on as Barry. I'm sure there was plenty of flirtations between himself and the young fella.

gannon + o'malley
ye should do stand-up
seriously - pete - give 'em a stint at the thumped party. billyg's going to wear a tux - can you be tempted anne-o?

I couldn't find my way there as I couldn't read the map.

Ended up drinking pints in the snug in the Palace bar with Niall McGarty - rock star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back