Gavin Friday on Other Voices last night (1 Viewer)

Wheels said:
Ha ha ha ha!! What a complete wanker!!!!!

I heard some of his lyrics; "Je Suis Immaculate Conception"

The French Language; for when English just isn't pretentious enough.

This is the kinda shit an angst ridden Leaving Cert girl would do.

'Wanker' doesn't even begin to sum him up.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Damn his eyes. What in the name of Moron was he doing on the show?

Girating about and "performing". Even his audience looked aghast at what they were witnessing. Had that car crash quality though, like one of those late night RTE 2 Cher or Celine Dion concert monstrosities.

Worked with him a while back. Still dont have a clue what he actually does; and less of one as to why the arts council feels the need to stuff his shiney spit-valve with wads of precious grant money. How DOES he do it?

Fair Dinkum to that audience though, they held it together more than I would in that situation. They were quite clearly laughing AT him though, not with him. How is this guy famous? If Bono stole his personality/ look from him he's certainly toned it down some. Only some though.

I saw a few minutes of this. If I was making a Top Ten list of people Ireland should be ashamed of, he'd be at number one. Thankfully the rest of the world has had the sense to disregard him completely.

helena said:
I saw a few minutes of this. If I was making a Top Ten list of people Ireland should be ashamed of, he'd be at number one. Thankfully the rest of the world has had the sense to disregard him completely.

Who else would be on this list of shame though?

Andrea Roche
Gavin Lambe Murphy
Glenda Gillson
Brian O'Driscoll
Bono
Pat Kenny
Amanda Byram
Ryan Tubridy
Colin Farrell
Sinead O'Connor
The Panelists on The View
Louis Walsh
Westlife and Boyzone
Samantha Mumba
Brendan O'Connor
Brendan O'carroll

Suspect Nordies (Don't know if they count);
Nadine from Girls Aloud
Patrick Kielty
Gerry Adams
Ian Paisley

I suspect this island has produced many prize wankers though.

snowt said:
Who else would be on this list of shame though?

Andrea Roche
Gavin Lambe Murphy
Glenda Gillson
Brian O'Driscoll
Bono
Pat Kenny
Amanda Byram
Ryan Tubridy
Colin Farrell
Sinead O'Connor
The Panelists on The View
Louis Walsh
Westlife and Boyzone
Samantha Mumba
Brendan O'Connor
Brendan O'carroll

Suspect Nordies (Don't know if they count);
Nadine from Girls Aloud
Patrick Kielty
Gerry Adams
Ian Paisley

I suspect this island has produced many prize wankers though.

Ian Paisley's deadly.

That programme always fills me with dread..maybe it's the Sunday night thing, like when you were a kid and Where in the World was on, it was the end of the weekend signifier, back to stupid old school. Therefore I can't bring myself to watch it, tho by the sounds of it, it was probably a giggle last night!
I'm gonna start wearing tight leather myself, I surmise, thanks to Man Friday, that those in the Arts council have a particular penchant for that fabric, as I can't see any other logical explanation for that man getting such hefty grants! Knights of Columbus This hurts!

Dwight said:
Derek Mooney.

His next TV show will hopefully be "Mooney Goes Missing".
he didn't bother me too much when he was restricted to blue wrinse telly programs like winning streak. but then, some moron gave him a job narrating over nature programs! any program that he lays his souless I'm a happy chappy squeaky babble over is, in my opinion, instantly and irrepairably ruined. grr...

ITalkShite said:
The way to get money from the Arts Council is to sleep with all the members of the board of the Arts Council. Duh. www.artscouncil.ie/ride_us/

jaysus..might set up a website like that of my own!
poor Gavin, I wonder how many members of the Arts council there are! His love ring must be battered. No wonder he is always talking shite, it has no where wlse to escape from.

plug said:
he didn't bother me too much when he was restricted to blue wrinse telly programs like winning streak. but then, some moron gave him a job narrating over nature programs! any program that he lays his souless I'm a happy chappy squeaky babble over is, in my opinion, instantly and irrepairably ruined. grr...

strangely enough it was the other way round. he started off doing the nature stuff on the radio and then shifted his babble to the gogglebox to be a modernday bingo caller. annoying, either way.

now those ads for The Wiremen........there's annoying for ya.

This man also has no talent, he should not be listened to by anyone

bestof.jpg

There were pictures of Gavin Friday and Ronan Keating at some rich fucks party in the Independant magazine one week. I felt like I was in Animal Farm looking in the window of the farmers house at the pigs gorging themselves on food and drink.

I know someone who's going to a party where Mr Friday is a special guest(!)The mind boggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back