Gavin Friday on Other Voices last night (2 Viewers)

maybe he is sound...I just can't get past the smug, phoney baloney veneer of cuntishness that he appears to put on

No matter what anyone says, he did make this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

always see him around, always gives the nod, seems like a nice dude
He might be a nice guy in person...no fuck it, he's not. The man is so obviously an asshole.

Exhibit A:
Although their music has proved more popular on the continent that at home Gavin is still extremely proud of his Northside background and often drags Bono from his Killiney home back over to this side of the Liffey for a pint. “I tried living on the Southside for about six months but it didn’t work,” said Gavin. “Northsiders are the salt of the earth. I think we’re condescended on an awful lot by the likes of the Brendan O’Carroll and Roddy Doyle idioms. I think it’s really ignorant. Northsiders are far more sophisticated than that. They’re generally very smart and have a sort of Scorcese coolness about them. “The Northside is so beautiful. Look at the North Circular Road going up to Phoenix Park – one of the biggest parks in Europe. A lot of Southsiders don’t even know where the park is!”
http://gavinfriday.com/1998/08/10/man-friday-northside-dublin/

Exhibit B
http://blog.templebar.ie/?p=2576

And now he lives on probably the most expensive road in the country. How does he have enough money for that, by the way?? Did Bono buy it for him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back