Gas (1 Viewer)

Well, I'd an excellent weekend. It was great to catch up with some of you and I've just noticed to my delight that I now have two more Facebook friends. Result.

The Gas gig was just incredible, unlike anything else I've been to but..like...in a good way. Omar-S cancelled, which pissed me off but the night was a great laugh anyway.

Well, I'd an excellent weekend. It was great to catch up with some of you and I've just noticed to my delight that I now have two more Facebook friends. Result.

The Gas gig was just incredible, unlike anything else I've been to but..like...in a good way. Omar-S cancelled, which pissed me off but the night was a great laugh anyway.
:)

The gig was amazing - it was more of an 'experience' than a gig, probably the best way to listen to ambient music ever! I kept nearly nodding off, it was that relaxing! The Barbican was such cool building.

Such a dose about Omar S but many drunken shapes were thrown nonetheless.

Now that was a weekend!
Gas was amazing,completely immersive experience,worked so well with the comfortable seats,darkness and deadly visuals,nice physical element from being right in front of the speaker too.had some of the finest minute long naps ever

Yup- great gig. Last 10 minutes were incredibly intense. would love to get the show on DVD.

Good to meet some of ye there. i had intended to go to Omar S on Saturday, but was in Honest Jons during the day and overheard that he had cancelled..
my eyes were giving up towards the end alright,fairly intense stuff. would love if he played over here sometime,have to see that again like. sorry i didn't get to say hi to you shitepipe-didn't realise you were talking to the lads til it was mentioned in passing afterwards.

Don't see any reason why it couldn't be shown as a film in cinemas. It's not as if having him there was all that important, though I suppose it does make it into more of an occassion. So in summary, ignore me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back