Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

i thought something, anything was going to intervene at the end there. great stuff altogether.

first time i've been tempted to go and buy the books from a tv show (on top of that a show with one half of jerome and fucking robson in)
anybody read them? any use?
top coco

So who wants to start producing the new in-house Thumped drama series 'Game of Pricks'. It's going to be an indie epic, well loved by the kind of critics who write articles like this: http://www.collapseboard.com/features/columns/birth-of-an-abomination-beck-and-the-ironic-persona/

Did Dan Ashcroft write that?

2166101529_0b394da181.jpg

Watched the first two episodes tonight due to boredom and am surprisingly well into it.

The only problem is that I've read all the books so far and the plot went completely to shite after the third one. More, and more, and more characters were introduced, the plot began to sprawl all over the shop, main characters were wandering around aimlessly and I found myself feeling completely codded for falling for another Robert Jordan/Wheel of Time scam. I was skipping pages just to get to the crappy end of the last book. I have neverfelt compelled to write a book review on Amazon, but I made an exception for Dance of Dragons, it was so fucking excruciatingly bad.

I'm sure this series will be brillo, but can only hope that some HBO writers take over and rewrite the rest of the story.

So Michael McElhatton is going to be in the next series.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

winner.

I've been reading the books over the last few months. Started A Dance with Dragons a couple of weeks ago. I can see how so many people got fed up with it. At this stage I don't know what's going on in the story at all. He keeps killing off old characters and introducing new ones.

The main plot thread seemed to disappear in the third book so I'm not even sure what type of closure to expect when he gets around to book 6.

Considering actually reading the books for the laugh. Or at least up to whenever it is they start to exasperate me and I give up, which seems to happen to a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back