Game Of Thrones - Caution: Contains spoilers (and beheadings) (1 Viewer)

quality tellybox alright

having an awful hard time keeping up with who's related to who though.

The books are really great, apart from 'A feast for crows', that was a bit crap.
2nd season seems to be cramming things in pretty tightly.

Just finished the last book this week, buying a sword soon.

Great show, it's difficult waiting a full week between episodes. Trying hard not to cave and read the books. Got a stack of stuff on my shelf I need to get through as is.

Not too impressed with the latest episode. I think they are trying to cram in way too many characters and consequently completely losing the plot. Hopefully it's a temporary glitch ...

can't wait for episode 8. it's called Blackwater which should mean something to anyone who's read the books. i'm on the fourth book and it's not as good as the previous ones.

i have to say the second season is slightly lacking somewhat. they are definitely trying to cram too much plot in. the episode with the shadow baby was cool

I was in Toledo in Spain once. It was formerly the capital in medieval times. Literally every second shop had swords and armour. Even the grocers seemed to have swords.

Episode 4 was the best of Season 2 so far I think. The torture scenes with the rat were gross. Geoffrey was very nasty in it too with regard to his birthday present. That was almost unwatchable.

I was lukewarm on Season 2 but it does seem to be warming up now. Hopefully Season 3 will see some actual battle scenes, if HBO loosen the purse strings.

Just watched Season 2, Episode 5...

"King" Renly is toast. Bit of a suprise, although I suppose the shadow-son-of-Stannis-thing wasn't birthed for nothing.

Quote of the episode for me:

Cersei Lannister: "Aren't you always so clever with your schemes and your plots."

Tyrion Lannister (with a pained look): "Schemes and plots are the same thing."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-ra...apr/30/game-of-thrones-season-two-power-games - Guardian review. First episode with no gratuitous nudity apparently.

Yeah four is a bit balls, last one is indeed great.

I've gone full nerd and am reading the Hedge Knight graphic novels:

http://marvel.com/comic_books/collection/16224/hedge_knight_trade_paperback
They're not bad.

I think I'm now only one step away from medieval re-enactment forums.

You wouldn't believe the amount of forums on swords.
..so I'm told....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that's you that is

can't wait for episode 8. it's called Blackwater which should mean something to anyone who's read the books. i'm on the fourth book and it's not as good as the previous ones.

i have to say the second season is slightly lacking somewhat. they are definitely trying to cram too much plot in. the episode with the shadow baby was cool

Wow, I'm loving the latest season and the shadow baby has been the one thing that seriously pissed me off about it. Very reminiscent of those stupid, invincible ghost warriors from Return of the King (why the fuck didn't you get the invincible guys at the start of the war and save all the bloodshed!). Hopefully they reel that lazy shit in, or come up with a decent explanation. Also it killed off one of the better characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back