Game Of Thrones - Caution: Contains spoilers (and beheadings) (1 Viewer)

Yeah, great episode ..... I hope he's not dead. I know killing off main characters is their "thing" but he's been so great in this season. The best thing about it.

Well they kind of shot their load with the battle episode

this one was all about picking up the pieces and throwing them in the air for the next season

Looks like Esme Bianco will be in it more. No bad thing really.

God but that khaleesi doll is a wile annoying, one note character. That whole qarth story arc was pretty worthless overall, actually.

They were never going to have enough time to develop the dynamics of life in Qarth successfully so, if anything, they should have devoted less time to that this series and more to Stannis I feel. Still think the show has gone from strength to strength. Typically every book shop I've checked are sold-out of A Storm of Swords: Part I.

The CGI of the first few fellas of the Others looked a bit shit. Got much better when skeletor/horse dude marched through.

I'm starting to like the Wild-lings now.

They were never going to have enough time to develop the dynamics of life in Qarth successfully so, if anything, they should have devoted less time to that this series and more to Stannis I feel. Still think the show has gone from strength to strength. Typically every book shop I've checked are sold-out of A Storm of Swords: Part I.

I nearly bought a Storm of Swords on Book Depository, but then I thought who the fuck am i kidding? it has a million pages!

I nearly bought a Storm of Swords on Book Depository, but then I thought who the fuck am i kidding? it has a million pages!

You can get the audio book and listen to it instead. Roy Dotrice does a good job with them. So much so that he was cast in season 2 of the TV show.
It looks like they're going to take a different direction with the show. Seems like it was gearing up for a huge battle between the Night watch and the whites. That didn't happen in the books at least not on that scale.

Very easy to read as well, you get through them in a flash.

used to read loads when i was on buses and trains commuting. now it takes me AGES to get through relatively short (2-300 page) books becuase i generally get into bed and am sleepy after a few pages. i would take me a year to get through a tome.

used to read loads when i was on buses and trains commuting. now it takes me AGES to get through relatively short (2-300 page) books becuase i generally get into bed and am sleepy after a few pages. i would take me a year to get through a tome.

Yeah I'm the same these days since giving up the commute but seriously you make time for these books. Because they're addictive and easy to read but not in a John Grisham sort of way, in a good way.

fuck yeah that was great

fucking ice zombies and Charles Dance kicking ass

you just know they're keeping Joffrey in it cuz everyone's hoping that this is the episode he'll be impaled

Jaime Lannister is kind of interesting, hard to not like him

what's gonna happen to the dwarteen? the queen tried to kill him right? and the bald no-micky guy. what about yer one who's having her period, is she gonna make woopee with the hound? Is he half zombie? so deadly

ARE THE ZOMBIES GONNA EAT EVERYONE

(yeah I know I could read the book, I would but I'm too busy downloading shows)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back