Funny things you've seen written on walls (1 Viewer)

"breda smells" - leisureplex wall
"the pigs are shitty" - mayfield southern health board building

speaking of shit, some knacka wrote "FART" in his own brown on the toilet wall in primary school. his nickname was fart, you see.

Theres a Phil Coulter appreciation conversation on the back of one of the doors in the ladies in the boole library in UCC. I wanted to partake but I forgot my pen

tripoli said:
Toilet in UCD, on the toilet roll dispenser:

It read: "pull here for Arts Degree".............

Message board on internet, site call thumped:

"Recycle old joke, we'll get one more snigger out of it..."

Jacks in U.C.D. post fight club phenomena:

1st rule of fight club: No Faggots!

Also in the jacks of Whelans: Paddy Casey is a ride
Underneath this: No he's not. David Kitt is!

on the back of 1 of the laydeez toilets in maynooth arts block there is a list of the most rideable boys which is added to periodically...what they looked like/what subjects they did/how they were in bed...funny stuff..

Yeah hilarious but if it was about girls it would like so sexist man.
muffin said:
on the back of 1 of the laydeez toilets in maynooth arts block there is a list of the most rideable boys which is added to periodically...what they looked like/what subjects they did/how they were in bed...funny stuff..

On the way up to Tallaght from Templeogue - "TALAFORINA"

In the jacks in the Ussher in Trinity:

Wag #1: "Why do they keep cleaning up the grafitti when we're just gonna write all over them again?"

Wag #2: "By this same logic, this man does not wipe his arse."

Also:

"Slow Children At Play" sign defaced to say

"Slow Children Fat Play"

which one inevitably reads as "Slow, Fat Children at Play"

Also:
Trinity Arts Block jacks 5th floor-

"Dance, dance, dance to the Radio"
"Nothing like a bit of Joy Division when you're having a shite."

muffin said:

that was there when i went to college there, and there was also a similar list about women in the blokes toilets.

muffin said:

oh ya the usual "any info on x in First Arts"..... I dunno why people bother, it only always gets the same replies.."he's my boyfriend" "he's a faggot" "he fucks squirrels" or " he has a small willy". All UCC boys must fit into one if not all four of those categories.

my favourite was a few years agon in the nuigalway bar toilets...
"fuck the law, legalise cannabis"

there were also a few 'gangs' in galway about twenty years ago, or so i'm told, one of them was called the bandits. i think you can still see the classic
"badnits rule" on the wall in fr.burke park.

moc said:
i saw a photo from the laydeeez toilet in doyles basically saying that all dublin musicians were ugly.

brilliant.

toiletdoyles.jpg

carved into a wall up the road from me it says: "mb is the wrost". its difficult to truly know what their intentions were, but over the years it's become a household phrase.

at the top of a very steep hill in wicklow under the Yield it says "big willy!", my bro has a provisional. everytime he sees that he laughs so hard we go all the way back down the hill....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back