Funny things you've seen written on walls (3 Viewers)

'No Topless Bathing - Belfast has suffered enough'

on wall on North Queen St (?, I think), Belfast - near the Rainbow Centre, behind the Front Page.

Makes me chuckle every time I go by there

There's a great one on the RTE building in Cork, with a "No parking" sign changed to a "No barking" sign. The picture of the dog inside the don't be doing this kind of thing circle makes it though.

And the one where some inspired person tried to change Little Hanover St. to Little Hangover St., but put the g in the wrong place so it's Little Hanogver St.

Not really on a wall, but funny nonetheless...on a hand-drying machine at the building my band rehearses..

Shake Off Excess Water, Place Hands In Dryer, Starts Automatically

has been strategically partially erased/added to, to become:

Shake Off Cess Water, Place Anus In Dryer, Tarts Automatically

the visuals make me chuckle every time i have a piss.

Wheels said:
Someone managed to write 'Liverpool' legibly on the wall of the one cubicles downstairs in the new building in Dun Laoghaire Art College.

In shit.

I kid you not.
i think that pretty much takes the prize.

There's some German bog roll company called Big Willy, who have a cartoon bog roll character as their logo. I saw this in Germany a while back, saw it here of late though. Kind of strange to go in to the toilet and see a sticker saying Big Willy that's not the result of anyone messing.

ratmonkey said:
There's some German bog roll company called Big Willy, who have a cartoon bog roll character as their logo. I saw this in Germany a while back, saw it here of late though. Kind of strange to go in to the toilet and see a sticker saying Big Willy that's not the result of anyone messing.

The Triskel - I've seen it. Just having a piss, and this cartoon is smiling at you saying Big Willy. Makes me feel good anyway.

ratmonkey said:

I love that guy. I always have a good giggle when I see it in the cubicle, never fails to amuse me

Wheels said:
Someone managed to write 'Liverpool' legibly on the wall of the one cubicles downstairs in the new building in Dun Laoghaire Art College. In shit. I kid you not.

You should have written Bladderpool on the ground next to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back