Funny things you've seen written on walls (1 Viewer)

avernus

obviously there are the assorted "X is a faggot" "Y is a fuckin slut", but have you seen anything particularly hilarious on the walls of toilets, streets or bus stops etc.?

avernus said:
obviously there are the assorted "X is a faggot" "Y is a fuckin slut", but have you seen anything particularly hilarious on the walls of toilets, streets or bus stops etc.?

"Graphetee" thread on lifestyle section, second aisle on the left sir.

erotic rabbit €49.99. not graffitti but it piqued my interest.

when i was a young degenerate (comma) knacker drinking myself and others into oblivion i spray painted "erotic jesus" in gold paint on a car park wall. a couple of days later my mams friend who i reckon is opus dei was telling her about her shock and disgust at what she'd witnessed written on a wall this morning in *her* town. water works and everything there was. them opus dei are way in tune with their emotions. i made her a janes addiction tape and she was grand.

Toilet in UCD, on the toilet roll dispenser:

It read: "pull here for Arts Degree".............

A loo roll dispenser in the Arts Block toilets in Trinity had "Death to the Pixies" written on it, which some wag had followed up with "and to the goblins". Laugh? I fell off my seat, onto the wee-encrusted floor. You can keep your Oscar Wildes, he's got nothing on the wit of the common or garden lesser-spotted arts student.

i havent seen anythin funny but over christmas i was workin nights in my job and as the 'manager' i had to search peoples bags when they were leavin to make sure they weren't bringing home half the fuckin games department with them..so one night im searchin some fuckin johnny blackrock's bag and he pulls out a marker and in his fuckin plummy cultures tones tells me that he carries it to 'tag political shit on my way home'..on his way home..to his fuckin mansion and bmw...wanker..

Donkey OJ said:
erotic rabbit €49.99. not graffitti but it piqued my interest.

I've seen that too.. I thinks an erotic rabbit is a dildo with cute lil' pulsating rabbit ears that massage the auld 'man in the canoe'.

"Could you keep the language down fella's, I got a kid in here with me"... in a toilet cubicle in a pub in Toronto.

I remember seeing in the jacks of Whelans "the new NPB songs arent that good". I think I pissed all over the floor after that.

some pub in swords has "x thinks that she's all that, but she's not" in the ladies jacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back