fun fun fun (2 Viewers)

apparently it's the same five people talking to eachother all the time, with occasional butt-ins from others; it's not serious, organised, going-on-marches shit. all the same, it's fucking nuts.

Originally posted by the pope
i think i'll post something...

i wonder will i be banned...? for not being racist?

lets see....

wait, don't yet.

i was actually thinking, if about four of us went on, made a few initial comments, then started recommending race war and things, being completely hardcore fruitcake with them, it'd probably split them into factions in about a week.

Lorcanzo will tesify that I almost perfectly fit the profile of these dudes...(physically, not ideologically) - shaved bald head, angry type but a lovely bloke underneath

if someone nabbed me at work posting there, well..

count me out

Originally posted by the pope
THAT would be fantastic....

however they'd proably cop if loads of people joined at the same time...

my username would be inventive...

apparently all the "aryan88" stuff is alphabetic code:

A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8, etc.

88 = HH

HH = heil hitler.

classy, like.

we'd have to come up with a few nutbag theories, though. then have a split about it and have a massive bust-up online.

gah.
I get in very bad moods after reading shite like this
:(

"Just read that Ireland is to take in one of the 13 exiled palestinian patriots. Maybe while he's here we could get him to get rid of some jews on this island"

"but theres a difference between secular organisations such as the PLA and islamic nuts like Islamic Jihad."

question - what the fuck is the PLA?

CLASSIC: A POST FROM STORMFRONT...
What a fucking muppet!

Father Ted on BBC America
Has anyone here caught the late 90s British comedy "Father Ted" on BBC America Thursday evenings? Unlike the usual drek that BBC America airs, this program is quite hilarious and seems to be somewhat pro - white, in my opinion. There was an episode where a very rude and annoying young priest comes to stay at the parish on Craggy Island. He was keeping Ted and Dougal awake nights with dance music from his boom box, and they were discussing how awful the guy was. Dougal says, "yeah, kind of like that Hitler fellow." Father Ted replies, " No, much worse. I don't think Hitler would've kept everyone awake playing that loud jungle music."
On another episode, Father Ted gets an offer to head a church in the USA, and this being a lifelong dream of his, he jumps at the chance. Once on the plane, though, he learns that the church is in LA, in a gang infested, non - white neighborhood. Upon being told of this, he immediately changes his mind, and flees the plane.
I seldom watch television anymore, but this is one show I never miss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back