fucking hell (1 Viewer)

What about this.....

Gary you give ootini a bunch of dvds and he burns them for you.
Then i give you a bunch of dvds and you burn them for me then someone gives me a bunch etc....
You get me drift?

I'd be well up for that,but I can't burn dvdr's only cd's. how many cd's would it take?

The whistler dude? Peel was a fan.

No it was a single released around 1996. Some alt country dude...

Wilco?

Red-Eyed and Blue
Song starts with Tweedy clearing his throat. Then a somber sounding guitar comes in, not a country song like the prior one, this is a real change of pace. The guitar is dark, and the effect on the vocals really make for a song almost void of any emotion. There is some whistling almost out of nowhere near the end of the song that really doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the song too well. This isn't one of the stronger songs on the album. 2/5

Probably not though given that review. The time fits though

Wilco?

Red-Eyed and Blue
Song starts with Tweedy clearing his throat. Then a somber sounding guitar comes in, not a country song like the prior one, this is a real change of pace. The guitar is dark, and the effect on the vocals really make for a song almost void of any emotion. There is some whistling almost out of nowhere near the end of the song that really doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the song too well. This isn't one of the stronger songs on the album. 2/5

Probably not though given that review. The time fits though

Cheers, but no thats not it. I thought it might have been Jeff Tweedy at one stage, but don't think so now. If anything it sounds a bit like this Beck song. Same tempo, mabe a bit slower and the whole last chorus was whistled. I'm probably wearing major rose tinted glasses - it probably isn't really that good!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyA0cEIexMc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyA0cEIexMc[/ame]

do me a favour and burn me all the good stuff onto one dvd, cut out any unnecessary chatter or background hiss.
ill pm you my address.
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back