Fuckin' Ghosts! (2 Viewers)

Someone told me there are ghosts of pirates or something like that on the Dalkey Island. Camping trip anyone?

Only if this guy will be there.

mi2chuck.jpg

LeChuck!!!!!

Our granny lived with us for about 15 years. She died in 1994 and a couple of years later we were sitting around talking about her, remembering her ways. Next thing, these clay wind chimes in the room started chiming for a good 3-4 seconds! There were no windows open and all the doors were closed, so there were no drafts or anything. We were all lookin at them with did you see that expressions. Even Boutros Boutros (the cat) sat up. Myself and Mam were making the case for spiritual things, but the Da and the bro weren't having any of it.

ghosts robbed me toast last night-just before i went to bed i put on a couple of slices,sat down and kept reading,i heard the toaster pop but was a particularly good part of the book so read on for a minute or two,stood up to butter me toast but then realised i needed a piss.into the bathroom piss and wash me hands,back into the kitchen to butter my toast and its just disappeared!the dude i live with is in galway and the girl was out in the pub,very stange stuff.

That is pretty weird. I had a similar experience in Tescos when I bought some veggie sausages and some heinz beans, went to pay for them at the express checkout, but the ones with the conveyor belts. anyway i scanned in the beans, they drifted off to the end of the belt, i scanned in the sausages and when i went to the end of the belt the beans were gone. gone. now i said it to my friend who was there with me and she ran after the lady who'd been on front of us. lady being very generous unloaded her bag and showed my friend all of her purchases. beans were amongst them but only TESCO BRAND BEANS. which were hers. so i have no other conclusion to draw from this other than ghosts were involved, just like your toast. i'm now writing a short story entitled 'what beans?' to document the affair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back