Fuckin' Ghosts! (1 Viewer)

Nah, I just know he's (for some reason) pretty scared of random things, refuses point blank to watch something that could be remotely scary. He's 13 and has to man up sometime!

I was upstairs in my nana's house a few days ago when the radio in her bedroom turned on by itself. I stood on the landing looking at her closed bedroom door and listening and I did feel something but felt very calm about it. My grandfather died a couple of years ago. I went into the room, John Giles was on discussing tonight's match, I nodded at the picture of my granddad on the wall and went downstairs. My nana said it to me later and swore the radio wasn't timed to come on or anything and said it was him letting her know he was there.

........so I looked too and in the corner of the room in front of the Christmas tree was a little girl in a white communion dress standing about a foot off the ground. We all saw the same kid, she was around 7

7 year olds in communion dresses is the norm. an 80 year old in a communion dress woulda been way scarier.

i know loads of people here don't believe in g g g g g g ghostsssss, but nobody, absolutely nobody, would dare question the existence of 'will o' the wisp'.
180px-Will-o-the-Wisp.jpg

mad egg so he is!

what's wrong kenosha kid? SC-SC-SCARED?
as if! just said 13 hail marys into the mirror backwards. nuthin'. this looks good though. you'd think someone would be a bit of a an emotional wreck if three of their exes had died but there he is grinning away. actually he does look a bit like he's on heavy medication there. his eyes are all wonky
ghosts_of_girlfriends_past.jpg

CANDY MAN!!!

Ah crap, it going to be fun brushing my teeth now :(

Do atheists believe in ghosts?

i haven't told this story to many people.

a few years ago i came home from practice around 11 o'clock. i was surprised to see that all the lights in the house were off but all of the curtains / blinds were open, my folks and my brother shoulda been there and awake.

so i walk in the door and reach for the hall light, just before i hit it i hear footsteps quickly walking along the landing above me. when the light goes the the footsteps stop.

i'm a little freaked out already.

so i walk toward the kitchen door, wondering where everyone is. then i hear muffled voices, i couldn't make out where they were coming from, i stop and call out 'hello?'

voices stop. i was shaking. i leg it through the kitchen door, and there in front of me were all my friends and family! surprise! they all shout.

then we all ate a load of cake and got pissed, it was awesome.

i'd say it plausible there is some kind of residual energy left behind us after we die but probably not a concious entity, something we haven't discovered yet, maybe in a hundred years when we understand it, the whole mystery of the thing will be gone and we just accept it. shit is always "supernatural" to people until we know the science. imagine when people first found dinosaur bones or fucked around with magnets.

What he said. I've had loads of spooky-ass experiences in my parents' spooky-ass house and various spooky-ass flats. I'm sure I've posted the spiral staircase story up before. They all scared the shite out of me at the time but I'm sure there's a rational explanation we just haven't discovered yet.

And I'm sure the fact that lots of people experience these things when they're toddlers and/or adolescents isn't a coincidence.

I get those edge-of-sleep hallucinations fairly frequently, they can be anything from huge spiders and insects scurrying around my bedside table to people standing beside my bed. The youngfella is used to me sitting bolt upright and shouting "WHATTHEFUCKISTHAT?" at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back