Fuck the Television. (2 Viewers)

i've never been able to get a log in for uknova
and i keep forgetting to check back..

I heard if you have it set to your home page for 3 days you get to join. It worked for me but then someone said that it was bollox, it was just coincidence I got in. Might be worth a try though, it's a great site.

I've never owned a TV. In fact, of the 17 and a half years I've lived away from my parents' home, all but 2 have been spent in flats/houses without televisions. I was never really that interested in watching TV, even as a kid, I suppose that's why I never bought one

I had no tv for two years but there's one in the house this year. Much prefered not having a tv.

We did this a while ago - right after Big Brother ended, we realised we were spending all our free time channel-surfing from bullshit programme to bullshit programme. So now I just download all our TV (as someone said, UKNova is the king, I'd be lost without it). I still watch shit, but at least I have more control over the shit I'm watching.

For the record, Xboxes are deadly media centres. Dead easy to softmod too.

can you download history/discovery channel? and that ilk..

You can!

I'm constantly coming across Discovery Channel stuff I didn't realise I'd missed. You don't even need uknova for that. Just mininova or one of those.

One of my friends has decided that NTL can fuck right off with their demanding you change over to direct debit or else they'll charge you an extra 2 euro a month. I have to agree. Here's 20 euro LESS instead.

It's the age of the internet. Fuck 'em.

Discovery aint what it used to be, it's dumbing down somthing fierce.

Deadliest Catch and megabuilders. how can you go wrong with a bit of life threatening deepsea arctic fishing with nearly a death per episode and a series that just begs for heavy machinery to crush some unsuspecting worker.

gripping stuff.

You win.

This guy's a winner.

he is indeed

1michael_winner.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back