Fuck Religion (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 98K
  • Watchers 12
Sometimes I envy that kind of faith - the idea that "everything's going to be ok"... that there's someone out there looking out for you. That if you play ball, somehow it'll all be ok in the end. Well, there isn't, and it won't, and no amount of "working in mysterious ways" bullshit will cut it.

And if there IS a god, she can go fuck herself because I'm never going to forgive her for what she did.

I'd actually came to the thread to write

HUMANS,WHEN WILL YOU REALISE THAT SOMEWHERE ON THE PLANET THERE ARE PEOPLE HAVING THIS THREAD WITH THE EXACT OPPOSITE OPINION. 4 week ban.

but then i watched that video. i just think its all synaptic at this stage. having an awful day while listening to sounds* i like is way better than having an awful day. to some people a bunch of words do that too. even the most athiest athiest ever has synaptic rituals.

*music

I should go to bed.

Sometimes I envy that kind of faith - the idea that "everything's going to be ok"... that there's someone out there looking out for you. That if you play ball, somehow it'll all be ok in the end. Well, there isn't, and it won't, and no amount of "working in mysterious ways" bullshit will cut it.
it also allows you to wash your hands of your own actions too. no surprise climate change denial is strong in creationist circles.

Students at Torquay College were presented with "Biblezines" as a graduation present at the end of their Christian education program, run by Access Ministries – the government accredited provider of religious instruction in Victorian schools.

The magazines, Refuel 2 and Revolve 2 – which intersperse the text of the New Testament with dating advice, beauty tips and music reviews – warn girls not to go bra-less because "your nipples are much more noticeable and a distraction and temptation for men", and not to wear tube tops and low-rise jeans because men are "sexually stimulated by what they see".

In the past two years the number of schools delivering "special religious instruction" fell from 940 to 666.

Uproar at 'Biblezine' sex tips for kids

groooansmileyf.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back