Fuck Religion (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 98K
  • Watchers 12
But look at the content, its about Mos multiple wives including a 6 yr old. They think this guy was holy?

I like pissing off christians, I've spent my entire adult life fighting the catholic church, I'm not going to roll over now for muslims who force little girls to wear hijabs.

If there are racist attacks on muslims then I'll oppose that, I would physically defend a mosque from racist attack.

But all religions should be mocked.

He was a product of his time and culture.

Also,starting off by mocking people can quickly become a slippery slope whereby if its seen as ok to have a go at a group vocally it can progress to physical violence,its not such a great divide between the two.

He was a product of his time and culture.

Also,starting off by mocking people can quickly become a slippery slope whereby if its seen as ok to have a go at a group vocally it can progress to physical violence,its not such a great divide between the two.

But why should Islam be above mockery? Why have a Fuck Religion thread if some religions are above criticism? They are all fairy tales.

Have you complained about the anti christian jokes here?

Have they led to violence?

I did predict damnation for everyone who posts in here,does that count as complaint?
I probably framed my previous post incorrectly-nothing should be above mockery but just because we can do something does it mean we have to?We all know that some Muslims will take great offense to mockery of the prophet,some will be mildly offended and some won't care either way.How many times does the point need to be proved?

Making a mockery of a vast minority 1.07% is very different to making a mockery of the majority 84.2%. I also find making a mockery of someone's belief doesn't really endear them to pay any heed to your arguments.

Making a mockery of a vast minority 1.07% is very different to making a mockery of the majority 84.2%.

Ah, but I don't piss off Loki, Thor, Odin or The Morrigan.

The Old Religions have cool Gods.

my-god-has-a-hammer.jpg

gods, and religions are not really the same thing are they. and morrigan was real so she shouldn't be there either.

Not so sure that The Threefold Morrigan was real. Perhaps she was real to the Celtic Warriors when infused with her spirit they went berserk.

Morrigú!

Morrigú!

Morrigú!

WHAT WOULD JESUS SHOOT?
Churches offering concealed-carry weapons training to attract members

In an effort to increase membership, a number of U.S. churches — including the Church of Christ congregation in this rural village 30 miles north of Columbus — are offering an unconventional public service: Concealed weapons training.

“Church has done a good job with coffee klatsches or whatever, but we haven’t really reached out to guys,” said Jeff Copley, a preacher at the church. “And guys in Morrow Country, they shoot and they hunt.”

Hundreds of students have enrolled in the 10-hour course, which meets the state requirements for earning a concealed weapons permit. The training includes two hours on a church member’s private shooting range.

“I grew up going to church, but hadn’t attended in a number of years,” said David Freeman, 52, a local engineering manager who attended a firearm safety class at the church. “Always considered myself a Christian. I came for the gun classes and have been coming back for two years.”
http://www.thedaily.com/article/2012/11/11/news-concealed-carry-church/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back