From Ashes Rise reunion (1 Viewer)

every single piece of music recorded by them is perfect but the gigs i saw where very dissapointing.

the gig in Dublin was awesome..in my top 5 too..
Couldnt think of a better way to selebrate Jamie's birthday! :)

Their gig in the Parnell Mooney back in 2002 was savage,from what I remember they didn't play a very long set and finished it off with a Discharge cover, think it was The Nightmare Continues. That gig and Tragedy in the Temple pub in 2001 are some of the most memorable and best hardcore gigs I've been at. Those live songs on their myspace sound quality, look forward to hearing the entire album. Hope this isn't a once off reunion gig and they get going again.

i liked from ashes rise but their non-existence didn't exactly leave a hole in my world since they were basically a very competent amalgamation of stuff that was already being done.

The first album Concrete and Steel is amazing, never tire of listening to it, short intense songs with alot of dark riffing and twists in tempo keeping it interesting. All their releases are great but I was a bit disappointed by the 'Nightmares' album, some great songs but it lacked something that the other 2 albums had. Here's some good footage I found of them from 2001

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back