Fridge (1 Viewer)

yes, a few years back supporting *cough*sfa*cough* in the olympia, and i thought they were rapid, way better than the headliners.

yes i was at the same SFA gig but i got free tickets so thats my excuse for being there and i'm stickin to it!!

Fridge were excellent, was talkin to the bassist when the "incident" with Darragh Purcell happened. When he approached us we were not polite lets just say!

I saw Fridge there on Friday...oh! I was there with you! Turns out that I got a really shitty stomach bug and I've been bed-ridden since. Was the Smithwicks alright? Oh! And I met a few friends outside one of those pubs up the Christ Church end of the city and ended up in a rotating DJ thing. And "Happiness" is very good.

the smithwicks was alright I guess...well, piss poo-r quality but not dodgy...fridge were really good. That was the first gig i've been to in the shelter and it was weird...it's like being in someones sitting room. I especially liked the song they played before their 'encore'...dedly rock action.

As a matter of interest, what was the 'incident' with Daragh Purcell? (I collect Purcell incidents as a hobby y'see...)
On my way out of the Shelter post-Fridge happened to see said Purcell character attempt to blag his way into Savage Banter at the Thomas House... And fail miserably...
Fridge were indeed great, and that penultimate song was good clean rockin' fun - even if the lighting guy did see fit to put a funny little 60s strobe on...

He must have been successful or else my eyes were playing Darragh Purcell style tricks on me, for the oddly hair-shorn one was definitely in the Thomas House on Friday night..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back